• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where do you get...

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
the pokemon contest scarfs? I know you have to get it at the pokemon fan club in slateport... but how?

Sion9

for each scarf, bring a pokemon with a maxed out contest stat to the fan club leader
i.e. for blue scarf(beauty), bring a pokemon with max beauty

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
ok thanks:) what's the best berry to maximize the different stats? (like what berry that you turn into a pokeblock would maximize the cute stats?) and which guy gives you the scarfs?

RedGyarados

Finally Mine!
berry blend a chesto with oran,wiki, or starf to get a blue pokeblock. That will raise beauty by 10. The man is in Slateport, he is the Fan Club President.

Last edited:

BioTrainer

Kelpsy berry is good for Beauty/Tough (my Milotic is proof: when it evolved it got both corresponding scarfs), Qualot berry is good for Cute/Tough, etc. I recommend using Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa as well as the others that follow(Tamato, Cornn, etc.). They are usually the best ones for pokeblocks. The guy in the chair is the one that gives you the scarfs.
Hope this helps.

BT ;383;

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
Kelpsy berry is good for Beauty/Tough (my Milotic is proof: when it evolved it got both corresponding scarfs), Qualot berry is good for Cute/Tough, etc. I recommend using Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa as well as the others that follow(Tamato, Cornn, etc.). They are usually the best ones for pokeblocks. The guy in the chair is the one that gives you the scarfs.
Hope this helps.

BT ;383;

quoted (berry blend a chesto with oran,wiki, or starf to get a blue pokeblock. That will raise beauty by 10. The man is in Slateport, he is the Fan Club President.)

kh2_lover

Loving Longnecks
Get your pokemon some good pokeblocks focusing only on one of every contest types. If u get them to max then the old man will give u a scarf according to the pokemon you have in ur first party