• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where do you post from?

What device do you post from?

• Total voters

Moneyy

INACTIVE
What device do you post from? I'm sure not everyone uses a regular computer to post from, so what do you mainly use while on Serebii?

DexHolderBlue

Aspiring Arteest~
I always post from my laptop. Occasionally my grandmother's desktop. I don't have a phone that can go on the internet or any other portable device, so for me it'll always be a comp.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I post usually from my laptop or my 3ds. Mainly my laptop though. Faster to type, and you can edit things there.

But I vote for other.

Absol6028

What did you say...?
I used to use my computer but the Internet corrupted and I have no idea how to fix >.> So I voted other 'cause I use my Wii ^_^

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Laptop. But very rarely I'll use my Phone/ 3DS.

You can use the 3DS for that? @_@ That's awesome! I'll try that right now.
I always use my laptop for that. Once in a blue moon, I'll post something from my dad's computer, but mine is so much cooler and up to date.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
You can use the 3DS for that? @_@ That's awesome! I'll try that right now.
I always use my laptop for that. Once in a blue moon, I'll post something from my dad's computer, but mine is so much cooler and up to date.

For some reason whenever I try to use the DS, it is extremely slow.

Gladeshadow

I use my laptop about 99% of the time and my dads the rest of the time.