1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Where does BW stand in your favourite anime list?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by *futachimaru*, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *futachimaru*

*futachimaru* Music Maker/ Dreamer

Did you think the new and improved graphic brought life to the anime? Or do you miss the nostalgic OS? or do you want to see more pokemon contests?

So, where does BW stand in your favourite anime list?

Personally, I didn't like BW as an anime much. I thought it didn't have a strong storyline. There were some amazing episodes, but overall i didn't like it in general.
    I liked Cilan though. He was hilarious.

For a start, none of the gym leaders battling for the fun of it. All the gym leaders (ESPECIALLY Skyla) were extremely arrogant just battled to win. They kinda forgot that gym battles were to challenge and help your pokemon get stronger.
    Secondly, I thought that Ash's pokemon in general haven't had any interesting storylines or improvements. You have tepig (whos story is exactly the same as chimchars), snivy and emolgas quarrel..... that was pretty much it.
    Finally, I didn't like the rivals much. Stephan was pretty much Butch all over again (getting his name wrong all the time was Butch's thing before stephan) and bianca was just barry, except a bit more patient. Also trip never had any important back story, unlike Paul. He was just moody all the time for no reason.

2. thunderblade12

thunderblade12 Well-Known Member

Didn't like it. Pretty much quit the show because of it and only check back here occasionally to find out what's going on.

3. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Super Saiyan Girl

It's not even on my favorite anime list. It's too simple and happy-go-lucky. There's not alot of dark moments and the battles pretty much suck because they are boring or too rushed. The only series from BW that would even make it onto my favorites list is the N series, because of N, Team Plasma, and Charizard appearing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.