• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where does your username come from?

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
like 8 years (don't really know the actual time that was just a guess) ago i used to love the show drake and josh.. and my favorite character was crazy steve. So i put that as my youtube name and like 3 years later i came to serebii and thought it would be easier to have 1 name and not like 4 so....

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
When I joined Serebii, I was pretty obsessed with Jirachi and anime, so JirachiTheAnimeAddict was born. I'm still obsessed with anime; Jirachi, not so much anymore. XDDD

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
I'm obsessed with Earthbound's Final Boss Giygas so I choose it.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
An old Youtube username I used around 3 or 4 years ago. I regret naming my account this monstrosity of a username to this day, but it was easy to remember and I don't really care.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Millsberry user name from like 04? just my nickname and area code.

natie

Mr. F
It's a nickname my parents used to give me (my real name's Nathan).

My other, most well-known username is Overlord Nadrian, which I thought sounded pretty cool. Consists of 'Overlord' (as in, the Game), and Nathan/Hadrian (me and a friend from another forum).

So yeah, that's pretty much it.

I pulled it out of my arse.

cmitch25

Mine is based on my favorite pokemon lugia and game
PokemonXD. And 2 because it is my favorite number.

~Platinum~

<- Caught it!
Platinum is my favorite Pokemon game so far, but Platinum was already taken so I just added these ~ things cause I didn't feel like adding numbers.

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
The 93 bit is the year I was born in 1993.

The tumbleweed comes from a gardener in a question in a biology textbook question my friends found when we were in year 8. My name is Joe and the character's name was "Joe Tumbleweed".

Therefore "Tumbleweed93" was born!

Syssareth

Years and years ago, I was playing a MUD, and I needed a name for my lizard-person character. So I took the "ss" sound and the "th" sound and played with them until I got something I liked.

I liked the name more than the MUD (I can't even remember which game it was), so now I use it for almost everything. If you Google Syssareth, I am most, if not all, of the results. That's actually kind of creepy if you think about it.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
I made the username when I was 8, and I thought it sounded cool back then.

Even though I'm not too keen on it now, I still use it for everything because I'm used to it.

"Painkiller" comes from the Judas Priest album of the same name, and 2001 is the year the remastered version of it got released.

Unpredictable-Strategist

Unorthodox Trainer
Take a wild guess.

I wish I could get a name change now, but I'd probably want another one a year after that anyway.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Teru Mikami from Death Note inspired my username. It's the most ridiculous username ever, but nothing can be done about it :c

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
it was my old website name on webs but then due to the fact that i could no longer edit it(no idea why) I never bother about it and i don't mind it but don't love it