• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where does your username come from?

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
Underrated Pokemon. Nice pun. And the ability to say "Sirius Business".

Mine coming from someone who really likes Mewtwo and the fact I filled the 3rd Gen Pokedex (Including 2 Mediocre Space Pokemon with dumb English Dub Names)

crickee is a nickname my cousin gave me, and what my friends at school call me now.

the 'lil' part sounded cool in grade 8. but now, not so much. :\

SkinnySweatyMan

I wanted a user name that could rationally be used for a person, but I couldn't think of one on my own, so I cheated and looked at the back of a random CD case of mine I picked up. That CD case happened to be Red Hot Chili Peppers's Uplift Mofo Party Plan.

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
Well first of all I'm not chinese!! XD!
My username comes from my first and middle name. Vinay + Shankar = Vshan.

SmartD

Smart comes from the fact I'm smart in school. The letter D is the first letter of my name.

pokebeast8

The Awesomest
I like pokemon and that is what this website is about, I am a beast at pokemon, and my favorite number is 8.

GastlyMan

Ghost Type Trainer
Favorite Pokemon + gender. I didn't put much thought into it unfortunately :p

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
I watch WWE, and at the time there was a guy named Big Daddy V (though I didnt really like him) I thought it sounded cool, and daniel is my name, so I used D instead.

I also made Big Daddy one word, just cuz I kewl leik that :p

Darkrai's master

Cheez-It Hunter 0.o
I first made this account when I got a darkrai from a friend, so at the time I was infatuated with darkrai, but I don't care much fpr darkrai anymore though, so I'd change it if I could. I'd probobly change it to something cool like Egg Supply... yeah, Egg Supply sounds nice...

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
I suddenly realized (after some philisophical thinking) that the name my parents gave me, i had no consent in having so I made this name (from my rp's with my friends) and I call it my true name and its what i use for everything. Azukan is the first name Asimbu is the last

Peter Quill

star-lord
I was on a huge Final Fantasy binge.

I decided the creatures were pretty cool, and added 4ever for some stupid reason. If I ever got a name change, I would just take that off xD. Whatevs.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
My username comes from that guy Mr. E Goods in Hearthome city who gives you underground items for completing mysterious missions underground.

Nightmare Gengar

I literally had a nightmare about a Gengar before, when I was about seven years old. And because Gengar is now my favourite Pokemon. So that's about it. And because at the time, I thought it sounded cool.

TheSwram!

You've been bitten
I'm fond of bugs & bug catching and swarms greatly associate with them so I chose that even thought I misspelled The Swram for Swram.