• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where does your username come from?

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
I found the term on Bulbapedia and I couldn't really think of anything else so I decided to reverse it to make it a little bit more clever.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
I found the term on Bulbapedia and I couldn't really think of anything else so I decided to reverse it to make it a little bit more clever.

benknightprime

Master Trainer
benknightprime is from
ben- My name XD
knight- I like stuff like that, but i prefer learning of assassins (old ones with swords and crap) and templars
prime- I like transformers and optimus PRIME is my favorite

Then benknightprime was born

Last edited:

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
JAPAN DESU NE ^_^ phase+Grovyle being my favorite Pokemon back in 2004=this username. Simple, yet hard for anyone else to spell correctly.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
The Greek mathematician. And the owl. Mostly just the owl.

kochoupink

butts lol
The Greek mathematician. And the owl. Mostly just the owl.

The Once and Future King said:
“Oh, what a lovely owl!” cried the Wart.

But when he went up to it and held out his hand, the owl grew half as tall again, stood up as stiff as a poker, closed its eyes so that there was only the smallest slit to peep through - as you are in the habit of doing when told to shut your eyes at hide-and-seek - and said in a doubtful voice:

“There is no owl.”

Then it shut its eyes entirely and looked the other way.

“It is only a boy,” said Merlyn.

“There is no boy,” said the owl hopefully, without turning around.
Can we just talk about how that is my favorite piece of dialogue from any book ever, and I have read a whole lot of actually decent books.

My name is a secret. Though I've been told it's close to the Korean word for penis, that's not what it means at all.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Use to be part of a Mario Fan site but I was banned because I didn't understand what credit meant.
Koopa Para Troopa
Chain Chomp
ParaChomp
Essentially, my name states that I'm a flying Chain Chomp without the chain.

Last edited:

MKFC

Shade of Blue
From resting my elbow on the keyboard while thinking of a cool phrase to use as my username.

However, instead of a cool phrase, the elbow-on-keyboard trick produced...well...umm... (Yeah, I think you can see it for yourselves)

sun hearts

Sun catcher
sun -got it from one of the song i think it was Nirvana or Soundgarden but yeah got it from one of them
And Hearts- my heart gold games it's awesome

shame no name-changes, this one really does suck.
BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT caps BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT BRING BACK TEMPUS FUGIT

Skydra

Use to be part of a Mario Fan site but I was banned because I didn't understand what credit meant.

What Mario fansite? I was part of one, which is why I'm asking.

yoshi1990

Yoshi Trainer
my name comes from my obsesion of yoshi (the nintendo character)
1990 was the year yoshi was created

Mochirisu

Banned
Mochi is the name of my Pachirisu, named after the ice cream mochi.

And I mixed it with Pachirisu to make Mochirisu