• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where does your username come from?

Vernikova

Champion
It's my first name and the first initial of my last name.

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
My Pokemon fanfic takes place in a region called Terra & my main characters *** from a place called Transend City (it sounded cool),& my main main character is the #1 Trainer & thus #1TransendTrainer sounded cool & was born

K2000

I chose K2000 since when I was yonger I hsd a make belife friend called K and my faveriot numbre is 2.

The Fire Starter

I always tend to choose the fire starter pokemon in the games.

I'm not an arsonist, pinky promise.

7 tyranitars

favorite pokemon is tyranitar and full team + 1

JJDalts

Tobi is a good boy!
My username is made up of two nicknames that I've acquired. JJ (my first 2 initials) is the nickname used by my friends, and Dalts (A twist on my surname) is a nickname I got from my team-mates whilst playing for a football(soccer) team.

twigadee

Some people may relate to how I got my username.
I listen quite a lot to trivium and around 2 years ago, I was listening to their song "Pull Harder on the strings of your martyr"
The vocalist can pronounce words weirdly when he is screaming and so, he screamed this line "Your breath,quickening"
Due to the screaming, it would seem that he would pronounce the line as "Your Breath,twigadee"
So yeah, thats where I got my name.Ive been using this username for alot of sites because its easier to remember, and it sounds kind of cool.

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
My username comes from Pokémon as well as my favorite letter in the alphabet.

Anakin0993

Nomadic Breeder
Anakin0993
I was kinda obsessed with Star Wars at the time: Anakin0993
I was nine: Anakin0993
And I was born in '93: Anakin0993
And that, is the meaning behind Anakin0993, I've been using it since.

natie

Mr. F
Wow, that's actually a pretty cool story.

Bro.

Molly2010

Pokemon addict
Molly from my cat's name, Molly. And 2010 from what year it is :D
I am just sooo creative.....

Whimsy

It was decided by consensus that if I were a stripper my name would be Whimsy. I wanted Bubbles but apparently most people think Bubbles is more a MtF transvestite name. o_O However, seeing as I'm never going to be an exotic dancer, I figured I'd use it. :p

I normally go by "Nurse Becky" but Whimsy seemed more appropriate for a Pokemon forum!

Varnani

Infernus Rex
We could say Varnani is my real name.

razz

QingLong

Hive Trainer
From a (badass) dragon, East Asia symbol. *see profile picture*

Also, in my favourite game for PSX, Digimon World 2003, there were a city called QingLong, and so..

RozeLorda

Sentimental Trainer
well Roze, is from a character's nickname from somewhere and Lorda from Jalorda, my favorite grass tipe pokemon. the personalities from those name's owners are realy similiar to mine. and i found it a litle funy so...

In Harry Potter, it is mentioned how Dumbledore's brother performed inappropriate charms on a goat. Also, it seems fitting, as irl I can be dirty-minded, plus, I love goats xD

In Harry Potter, it is mentioned how Dumbledore's brother performed inappropriate charms on a goat. Also, it seems fitting, as irl I can be dirty-minded, plus, I love goats xD

Ferrari94

Dark Trainer
well mine is pretty basic.
Ferrari is a nickname of mine that ive had for a few years now and 94 is just the year i was born

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Everyone knows the awesome song Don't Stop Believin' by Journey right?
Well at the time of my joining Glee had just started and their cover of that song was everywhere. It was in my head at that point.
The song refers to "streetlight people". I was going to be 'streetlight person' but I thought that was too obviously referring to the song and I might get accusations of jumping on the glee bandwagon :D

So in the end I just went for streetlightdsb- don't stop believin'

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
Long story short, my name has something to do with guns, a sword, a drum and parmesan cheese.