• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where does your username come from?

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
K3v1n, like Kevin ahha

Pikawho?

(five15)
A friend of mine, bound to be the next big comedian, constantly changes his answering machine message on his cellphone. Many years ago, before I joined, his message was something along the lines of pokemon being gangster and beating the crap outta someone who was like "Pikawho?". I am easily amused so that line cracked me up. It was fresh in my mind so when it came to deciding a username, that was the obvious choice. =/

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
I combined Falco (Starfox) and Lucario (Pokemon obviously) and came up with Falcario. I also added the year I was born in=97

So=
Falco+Lucario+97=Falcario97

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i combined my 2 favorite pokemons names

Pikachu = Pika
Bulbasaur = saur
Pika + saur = pikasaur

though some people like to think saur means Dinosaur.

Korotokku

Something..
My name came from Kricketune; it's only on here though. My other nickname is "Byte". I got that nickname when one of my friends called me that, because I allways "had a byte of information."

Last edited:

Shiny Glameow

Mine's kinda obvious isn't it?
Shiny Glameow,as in the purple "shiny" version of Glameow.
On other forums the sometimes use "Conrad_Achenleck" from Hanna is not a boy's name or TicTocTibenoch (same reason as before)

tomthepom

My real name is Tom, and Pom is slang for English (which I am), plus it rhymes, so TomthePom was born... i forgot to put the capital letters though. :/

Trick Room Octillery

Awesome Kecleon Dude
Mine comes from how I use Trick Room and other gimmicks to make unexpected sweepers.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Got my screen name from a little game called Counter-Strike.

Pokedex is for my addiction to my pokemon diamond(Over 400 minutes playing pokemon) and 101 is the number that i use all the time