• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where have you been?

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
[img139]http://i.imgur.com/gXkzrou.jpg[/img139]

highlighted all of indonesia but i've only been to bali

i notice you have wisconsin highlighted as "wanna go"

what is wrong with you?

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I was born in Michigan and have lived here my whole life.

Here's the other States I've been to it's a pretty short list.

Ohio
Indiana
Pennsylvania
Wisconsin

The only other country I've been to is Canada. I just haven't done a lot of traveling in my life. I hope to visit more States soon though.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
São Paulo (lives)
Bragança Paulista (on the same state, but almost on another, Minas Gerais)
Curitiba (Paraná)

I wish to know other places, though ;-;

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
I live in the US and have been to almost all of the states thanks to cross-country road trips with my parents, and parts of Mexico and Canada as well. I think the only states I haven't visited were Alaska, Arkansas, West Virginia, and Kentucky. I've lived in both California and Nevada, and have visited New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Florida many times due to family living there.

As for other countries... When I was very young, my parents and I lived in Singapore for a while because of my dad's job. We traveled to nearby places like Taiwan, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, and Indonesia while there. Later on I've visited other countries such as:
France - I was in Paris for a few days, but nowhere else in the country. I truly regret not drinking any coffee or wine (though I was too young for the latter) while there.
England - Mostly in London, except for one day trip where I went up to Oxford. This was in the same vacation as Paris and was only a week long, so there wasn't much time to see too much.
Japan - This was a week-long trip with my dad; we were in Tokyo, Kyoto, and a day trip to Mt. Fuji. We were there right in the middle of cherry blossom season too.
Italy - My family and I spent just over two weeks there last summer and went all around mostly the northern half of the country.

My dad and stepmother and I are tentatively planning to visit South America next, though we're not sure when. I'm also planning to take my mom to Ireland and the UK once I have the money to do so.

Last edited:

Lunar-Kuto

Go on, smile!
Well. It would be kinda hard to do this in cronological order... But here goes! No specifics on where exactly because I can't remember most of them myself ^ ^;

England
Tunisia
Menorca (twice)
France
Germany
Switzerland
Austria
Finland
Zakynthos
Greece
Italy
Prague
New York
Florida (twice to visit my girlfriend).

That's all I can think of for the moment. Most of them were really fun!!

Nyter

Island Challenger
HMM I Live in the US. New Jersey to be exact.

Nationally, I have been to New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Georgia, and Florida.

Internationally, I been to my nationality country, Colombia. I also been to Mexico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, and Canada.

I'm going to Italy next year.

PS: For some reason this thread reminds me of Rihanna

KalosChampion

Georgia
Alabama
Mississippi
Louisiana
Florida
South Carolina
North Carolina
Virginia
Washington, D.C.
Maryland
Delaware
West Virginia
Pennsylvania
New York
New Jersey
Tennessee
Kentucky
Ohio
Indiana
Illinois
Missouri
Arkansas
Arizona (In 2 weeks)
Nevada (In 2 weeks)
California (In 2 weeks)

USA
The Bahamas (Nassau, Freeport)
Mexico (Tijuana) (In 2 weeks)

Last edited:
Let's see...

Washington (This is my hometown, by the way.)
Oregon
Philippines
Japan (But I was there briefly...)
California
Mexico
Nevada
Colorado (Briefly)

Looking at my list, I don't think I've been to other places much.

I live in Eindhoven, the Netherlands and am Dutch, and I've been to quite some places in the country (9 of the 12 provinces). When it comes to other countries, only Belgium. I've also been close to the German border a few times, but never actually crossed it. And when my mom was pregnant with me, she and my dad went on a holiday to Prague in Czech Republic, but of course that's not going to count.

I'd like to visit Australia (Gold Coast) and England/UK (Hull) because of respectively my girlfriend and my BFF.

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
Europe: Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Andorra, Spain, Malta and Greece
Asia: Cyprus
Africa: South Africa
South America: Argentina

I would love to go to New Zealand and Thailand. I'm not really attracted by any of the North American countries.

Canada: Saskatchewan, Alberta, B.C.
USA: Washington state, North Dakota, Minnesota, Illinois

FelipeGago

Rio de Janeiro (Home)
São Paulo and Vitória

Abroad :
New York and New Jersey

I also went to Woodstock, nice and quiet place :)

Greece
Singapore
Turkey
Thailand
Australia
New Zealand
England
Israel(where i live)

i'd like to visit Antarctica and Africa someday

Cyr

the raven
I live in Arizona and I've only been to California and New Mexico. Oh and also Rocky Point, Mexico.

Takeshino

武 志信
Let's see: I was born in Dusseldorf, Germany, stayed there for 5 years, then I went to Tangier, Morocco for 8 years, and then went to Birmingham, UK for 1 year. I also went to France, Spain, Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg.

Moldova

Honour of Kalos
I've been to:
England (Live there)
Wales
Spain
USA(Florida)
France
Ireland

But in October I will go to New York with my school :) Next school year is my last one in secondary school!

Moldova

Honour of Kalos
Let's see: I was born in Dusseldorf, Germany, stayed there for 5 years, then I went to Tangier, Morocco for 8 years, and then went to Birmingham, UK for 1 year. I also went to France, Spain, Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg.
I live about 30 minutes away from Birmingham, Mohaayou!