• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where have you been?

Slau

I'm (not) a rapper.
I live in Finland and I've been to a lot of other countries in my life:
Sweden
Estonia
Turkey
Bulgaria
Greece
Me and my family drived through Middle-Europe to Austria and the countries we visited during the road trip were:
Poland
Germany
Liechtenstein
Switzerland
Italy
Denmark.

I don't think I've been to anywhere else, though I want to travel to Japan and USA.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
These are the places I've been....
IN CANADA:
Newfoundland(To visit family)
Toronto Airport
Montreal Airport
Calgary Airport(Newfoundland is on the other side of the country.That's why I've been to so many airports)
Vancover/Vancover Airport
Richmond(BC)
Powell River
Kamloops/Kamloops Airport
Prince George
Kelowna
OUTSIDE OF CANADA:
Hawaii

I added every town I've been in in BC because,seriously,just Hawaii and Newfoundland would be just too short.

Xhilla

I've been To Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norwway.

Me and my family drove through Middle-Europe to Austria and the countries we visited during the road trip were:
I'm pretty sure "drived" isn't a word.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Countries
US (I live here)
Canada (

States
New York (my home state)
New Jersey
Pennsylvania
Maryland
Ohio
Massachusetts
Connecticut
Maine
Virgina
Florida

Yeah, I have never left my current time zone. I'm so deprived. But recently, we have been planning a trip to the UK so we'll see how that goes.

Never left Queensland, Australia. My family has never been able to afford overseas trips. In a few years I will be going to France with my mum though. :)
gawd my life is boring.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
United States:
-California (I live here)
-Nevada
-Oregon
-Arizona
-Texas
-New Mexico
-Washington
-Florida
-Missouri
-Hawaii
-Alaska

Outside the country:
-Mexico (a lot)
-Canada
-Cayman Islands
-Jamaica

I believe that's it.

ilovemyumbreon

Holding a Moon Shard
In the US: California, Washington, Montana, Colorado, North and South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Georga, Florida, South Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, New York, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, DC, and Massachusetts.
I've also been to Peru and Canada.

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
Europe: Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Andorra, Spain, Malta and Greece
Asia: Cyprus
Africa: South Africa
South America: Argentina

I would love to go to New Zealand and Thailand. I'm not really attracted by any of the North American countries.

Adding: Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary to the list. :D

Not too much of a travler (yet)

I live in West Virginia, and I've been to:

• South Carolina

• North Carolina
  • Ohio
  • Kentucky
  • Virginia

I'm going to visit:

• Japan

• New York
  • Hawaii

Currently I've only been to Connecticut (where I unfortunately live), Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, and a quick jaunt across the Canadian border as a kid on a family outing before passports were required.

However, I recently got my passport (finally) and my girlfriend has been to many different places, several of which she wants to go to again and bring me along.

Places we plan to go to:

Skelleftea, Sweden (where her grandmother lives)
St Petersburg, Russia (where her grandmother is originally from)
Novosibirsk, Russia (where her cousin Anna lives)
Transylvania (Vlad the Impaler's castle, and for me that awesome road from Top Gear)
Ireland (I'm of Irish descent)
The British Isles in general
The Stelvio Pass (Italy, Switzerland. I love driving and that looks like an amazing road)
Point Reyes, California (where I'd eventually like to live)
Norway (The Atlantic Road)
Japan

miShellder

Bank Ball Collector
This thread made me start thinking about all the place I have traveled to.

I live in Tennessee and I have been to 17/50 states in the US. I would love to visit every state at least once. (If anything just to help complete the streetpass map on my 3DS.) XD

In mid May, I got to travel to a few places in Europe. I was only there for three weeks but I went to England, Germany, Greece, Italy, and France. It was a blast to see Stonehenge, old German castles, and all the Greek and Roman ruins. Of course we went to all the other major tourist hot spots too. One of the best parts of the trip was my boyfriend and I were actually in Paris for the Pokemon Center Grand Opening. We stood in line for 5 hours in the rain for a chance to go inside and download the Pokeball Vivillon (It was totally worth it). I would love to go back and visit other places.

Ruas

I have lived in (Helsinki) Finland, Zaire, Singapore, (Caracas) Venezuela, (Phnom Penh) Cambodia, (Milan) Italy & now in India.
Briefly visited Bangkok, New York, London, Venice... and a few others I can't remember.
All thanks to my dad's job. :)

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Where haven't I been? Europe sad times

Anyways, I'm from America.

I have visited Canada before but the only city I've seen in Canada is Toronto.

Anyways, place I've seen in America:
New York (I live here)
Connecticut
Massachusetts
New Mexico
Pennsylvania
Arizona
New Jersey

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
States:
California - I was born here, and I live here. Only been centered in the south, though.
Nevada - I went to Las Vegas three times.
Michigan - Been in Detroit, only for a few minutes to cross the border to Canada.
Arizona - I went to the Grand Canyon very recently.

Countries:
Philippines - Trying to remember if it was Manila or Baguio City... I went there when I was three, because a relative was getting married. (Plus, my whole family and heritage are from there.)
Canada - I have relatives living in Windsor, Ontario; went there also because another relative was getting married.

Yeeeah... I wish to travel more. 'Nuff said. ;w;

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
Slovenia (I live here)
Croatia
Italy
Austria
Hungary
Czech Republic
Slovakia
England
Greece
France

I think that's it. I haven't been out of Europe yet.

Stardustz6

Part of the Echelon
I've taken so many roadtrips around the UK for holidays and family events; Yorkshire, Isle of Wight, most of rural Wales, Blackpool, Great Yarmouth.
As for abroad; France, Tenerife, New York, collection of places between Vancouver and Toronto like Winnipeg, Whistler, Lake Louise...(we went on a trans-canadian rail holiday and I can't remember all of the places we stopped in)
We're planning to take our last family holiday (I'm moving out next year fingers-crossed) to the US, the plan currently is; a revisit to New York and possibly visiting Washington DC and Orlando Florida