• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where i can find PP UP???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Possesed Deoxys

Do the Pika Dance ^^
Where i can find PP UP on the floor ( no pickup no buy )??

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
you can't buy PP UPs. you can get them from the Lottery, though. save in front of the person on the right behind the desk in lilycove department store (1st floor), and the next day soft-reset until they give you one. that's how i now have more than 300 PP UPs.

Possesed Deoxys

Do the Pika Dance ^^
I got 5 PP UP by that way .. but i wanna say where are the places tha exist PP Ups on the floor ( using itemfinder ) ???;107;

mewtworaiser

....And?......
Itemfinder,Lilycove Lottery,Trade a pokemon from Fire red with a PP Up attached to it. Going through my book now-Trick Masters house (PP Max),Slateport city's open market (PP Up,Cannot buy from people in market.),Route 123,Magma Hideout (PP Max),Victory road, Route 104 (PP Up x2),Route 103.That's about it,though I have found about about 13 PP up's by Itemfinder,one in Slateport's sand area.

Last edited:

cameron mathena

Coral Eye Trainer
mewtworaiser said:
Itemfinder,Lilycove Lottery,Trade a pokemon from Fire red with a PP Up attached to it. Going through my book now-Trick Masters house (PP Max),Slateport city's open market (PP Up,Cannot buy from people in market.),Route 123,Magma Hideout (PP Max),Victory road, Route 104 (PP Up x2),Route 103.That's about it,though I have found about about 13 PP up's by Itemfinder,one in Slateport's sand area.

i want to tell you a little trick that i found out about pp up
at level 100 use pp up on there move and it will rase it more than just one
i have a slaking and it has brick break and i used pp up and it raised 3 pp
at level 100 but make sure that is the move set you want to have on the pokemon or you will regret it

mewtworaiser

....And?......
cameron mathena said:
at level 100 but make sure that is the move set you want to have on the pokemon or you will regret it

Actually, All moves can be increased by 3 .I have a Lugia with 8 Aeroblasts (since Aeroblast starts with 5). Just letting you know.

Last edited:

Chimecho3000

cameron mathena said:

Uhh...that's no trick.

A PP Up raises the PP of a move by 20% of the total amount of PP it began with at the very beginning.

Liam-Kun

My precious!
you can find it as item at the meteor falls, victory road, route 104 & 109

Status
Not open for further replies.