• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where i can find rare candies in pkmn emerald??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Possesed Deoxys

Do the Pika Dance ^^
Where i can find rare candies in pkmn emerald ??? plz answer ;107;

Volteon

Back I guess??
If you have any Level 41 or higher Pokémon with Pick up ability, you can take some this way.

I have a Party of six level 100 meowths, which helps me on TMs and money! Rare candies aren´t rare with Pick up.

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
they're hidden all over the place, but the most reliable way to get them is by having a pokemon with pickup at level 41 or above. they'll pick up rare candies after battles.

EDIT: beaten.

Volteon

Back I guess??
So.... don´t get rare candies :)
EDIT:
Don´t double post ;/

Go to the breeding center, put two Pick up pokémon there and walk a lot! (how do you think I got six level 100 meowths?)
If you have Sapphire or Ruby do the ocean current glitch.

Last edited:

Possesed Deoxys

Do the Pika Dance ^^
Im trying to say .... where are the places ( without pickup ) that i can find rare candies using the itemfinder ?????

Volteon

Back I guess??
This I can´t answer you. They´re all over hoenn... use the itemfinder o_O?

I think there´s one in the Rotue 116 in the middle of the bridge (near where you met with May/Brendan)

SwordofAeons

Degeneration X
theres one by the giga drain tm where you use cut to get to a kinda hidden area with 2 trainers. Theres also a PP UP. Use the Itemfinder.

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
the giga drain TM is given to you by a girl by a berry patch, just south of mount pyre. the area that unforgiven suicide is talking about is just to the right. there's a couple trainers and a few hidden items in an area you can only get to by using cut.

Possesed Deoxys

Do the Pika Dance ^^
Thanks... now i got the Rare candy that was hidden... someone knows more places where are RARE CANDIES.... ANSWER PLZ

Levski

Josh trainer
Press A on rocks, they tend to have Rare Candies. I've got a lot this way, but I don't really need them :/
I remember there were a few Rare Candies on the coast of Lilycove in the rocks there.

SwordofAeons

Degeneration X
Above the waterfall in that ashy town where the move tutor is. YOu need Waterfall to get it. Theres one in Granite Cave. Theres one where You fight May/Brendan by Cycling Road(Its in the water.), First time beating the Maze guys maze,One in the Magma Hideout,One up the Waterfall by Fortree City,One in Shoal cave,One in the water surrounded by tres between Routes 127 & 128.

Possesed Deoxys

Do the Pika Dance ^^
No Rare candies in the rocks on the coast of Lilycove...all---PLZ SAY SOMETHING ...PLZ....ALL WITH ME:club:

Last edited:

Char1016

Pokemon Communist
You get one west of Lilycove, one in Victory Cave and I can't remember anymore, Pick-Up is the best way to get a bunch of them.

Alphonse Elric

That's My Rule!!!
You can find some in the Magma Hideout, and in some other Caves or by diving underwater in the sea south of Mossdeep, but I suggest that you use Item Farming instead.

In case you didn't know, Item Farming is when you have 5-6 Pokémon in your part with the Pickup Ability, and do some random battles. After the battles, those Pokémon should be holding items ranging from Rare Candies to TM26s. Unfortunately, I can't give a link since the Main Site is down.

Levski

Josh trainer
There is one on an island south of Slateport.
Phoenix Wright said:
You can find some in the Magma Hideout, and in some other Caves or by diving underwater in the sea south of Mossdeep, but I suggest that you use Item Farming instead.

In case you didn't know, Item Farming is when you have 5-6 Pokémon in your part with the Pickup Ability, and do some random battles. After the battles, those Pokémon should be holding items ranging from Rare Candies to TM26s. Unfortunately, I can't give a link since the Main Site is down.
I item farm with Linoones, but he wants to get Rare Candies without Pickup so...

Status
Not open for further replies.