• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where in the Pokémon world would you like to retire to?

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
In the past I would've said somewhere like Jubilife, Castelia, Lumiose or even Rime City from Detective Pikachu, because when I was younger one of my big life goals was to move to a big city. However nowadays, I'm more interested in retiring to somewhere a bit quieter and closer to the natural world, like Fortree City or the Seafolk Village.

minou

Empoleon to Water/Ice just because both Torterra and Infernape had a trend of their secondary type being strong against the starter they were weak to but Empoleon broke the trend by having both its types weak to Torterra and Steel didn't do anything against it.

Monozu

この日、森の中・・・
Mossdeep City, Hoenn. I love the setting, with its cliffs, beaches and flowers. It also has a space station and Steven Stone lives there; how much cooler can it get?

Leonhart

Imagineer
Monozu said:
Mossdeep City, Hoenn. I love the setting, with its cliffs, beaches and flowers. It also has a space station and Steven Stone lives there; how much cooler can it get?

While it's a nice place, I figure that living near the Space Center would get sort of irritating after a while considering how loud rocket launches can be.

Red and Blue

Probably a nice small city like Pallet Town. Large cities tend to overwhelm me.

But if I had to pick somewhere slightly bigger then Circhester in Galar. I really like the winter aesthetic with hot springs

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Either Snowpoint City where I'll have hot drinks all day. Or Solaceon Town where I'll help young Sinnoh trainers breed their Pokemon.