• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where is a good place to watch more anime??

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
The reason I am asking this is because I share Netflix with my fiance. This means, because only one disc is being paid for, I can't get any anime from netflix. Instant stream on there really really sucks. Are there sites where I pay a monthly membership to instant stream, if so what are the reliable ones?

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
You can watch stuff legally on Crunchyroll, FUNimation (and their YouTube channel), The Anime Network, Viz Anime... there are probably more, but I can't remember them right now. I don't know which has more choice, better prices and the like in the US overall (Crunchyroll has the most new stuff by a mile, though), so I suggest you either research that yourself or wait for a response from someone who knows US anime streaming better than I do!

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Ok I just discovered that I actually do like anime. Why the hate for the dubs???

No one here is hating on dubs, Jolteon91 does prefer to watch subs instead, and that's his choice.

I watch either depending on what I find suits the series more, voice preferences, availability etc.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I would watch more dubs if every character was voiced by Crispin Freeman, yes, even the females.

I laughed. XD Also, your sig gif is creepy.

On topic: I really don't know any good sites, considering I'm poorer than dirt and can't afford a subscription. :(

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I would watch more dubs if every character was voiced by Crispin Freeman, yes, even the females.

[img139]http://baudattitude.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/fuuko_starfish.jpg[/img139]

Imagine Crispin Freeman going: "TAKE ONE! AS AN INVITATION TO MY SISTER'S WEDDING!"

I laughed. XD Also, your sig gif is creepy.

What's wrong, scared of innuendo?

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I can hear it in my head...good Lord! Now if it was Steve Blum on the other hand...

That would also be just as awesome.

No, just never though bananas could taste like chicken.

I wonder if Playful Nightmare knows what you mean because I don't. Sucking on bananas makes them taste like chicken?

Status
Not open for further replies.