• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where is a good place to watch more anime??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
[img139]http://baudattitude.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/fuuko_starfish.jpg[/img139]

Imagine Crispin Freeman going: "TAKE ONE! AS AN INVITATION TO MY SISTER'S WEDDING!"

Imagine five Crispin Freemans sitting around eating cake and drinking tea or Crispin Freeman going "Tuturu", I honestly don't understand why no one has done this yet.

EDIT: Yuru Yuri dubbed solely by Crispin Freeman would be the greatest thing ever.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death

PokeRhymeBeat

Ok I just discovered that I actually do like anime. Why the hate for the dubs???

Because people think they are Japanese and watch subbed only thinking they are true anime fans. I have no issue with people watch subbed its the people that look down at the dubs and the dubs fans and belittle them making them sound inferior. I say just say what you like but don't bash the other. For example I can't stand the Naruto subbed sinc I find the dubbed better but I'm not going to trash talk the subbed or fans of the subbed

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Looks like loli does not = loli, Rika is 16.
Majority of anime characters look younger than there supposed to be, cram it! Also, mods, give him an infraction and at least lock this thread!

Because people think they are Japanese and watch subbed only thinking they are true anime fans. I have no issue with people watch subbed its the people that look down at the dubs and the dubs fans and belittle them making them sound inferior. I say just say what you like but don't bash the other. For example I can't stand the Naruto subbed sinc I find the dubbed better but I'm not going to trash talk the subbed or fans of the subbed
Ooh...bad example but I can't judge you as I don't see much wrong with Naruto's dub. As for what you said, I totally agree but these arguments are best left to the dub vs sub thread.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Imagine five Crispin Freemans sitting around eating cake and drinking tea or Crispin Freeman going "Tuturu", I honestly don't understand why no one has done this yet.

I would watch that. Twice a day.

No, because that girl looks like a loli. :( -is heavily biased against Lolicon and Shotacon-

Okay, now I can kind of understand where you're coming from. Though as Jolteon91 said, not technically a loli.

Also, mods, give him an infraction and at least lock this thread!

<_<

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Nothing wrong with trash talking a series' dub if it's trash.

Tokyo me- Mew Mew Power's dub sucked in the biggest way ever.

Majority of anime characters look younger than there supposed to be, cram it! Also, mods, give him an infraction and at least lock this thread!

We should a make list of how many things are wrong with this statement.
1. "Most anime characters look younger than they are? No
2. "Cram it" For what?
3. "Mods?" This section only has one.
4. "Give him an infraction?" For what?
5. You didn't listen to my post in the other thread.

PokeRhymeBeat

Ooh...bad example but I can't judge you as I don't see much wrong with Naruto's dub. As for what you said, I totally agree but these arguments are best left to the dub vs sub thread.

My bad sorry. Not sure if it was said but doesn't Toonaki have subbed and dubbed for people? I heard of it awhile back but never went to it. Seems like a legit site.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
My bad sorry. Not sure if it was said but doesn't Toonaki have subbed and dubbed for people? I heard of it awhile back but never went to it. Seems like a legit site.
Toonzaki probably hasn't been mentioned because it just embeds content from Hulu (and speaking of Hulu, I had no idea how much stuff it had! Wow!).

Status
Not open for further replies.