• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where is ash heading after unova?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
Where do you guys think ash will go after the whole episode N arc? Will he return to kanto and then another region he's already visited, or will he go to a whole new region with gen 6 pokemon?

Also who will he travel with? Return of Brock/misty/may or stick with iris and cilan? Thoughts anyone?

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
Where do you guys think ash will go after the whole episode N arc? Will he return to kanto and then another region he's already visited, or will he go to a whole new region with gen 6 pokemon?

Also who will he travel with? Return of Brock/misty/may or stick with iris and cilan? Thoughts anyone?

He heads to kanto then hears about the gen 6 region from gary and goes there hopefully he meets up with cilan.

I don't think he'll travel around a region he's been to like Hoenn, unless they're doing something like the Battle Frontier, which he's around done. But, if Generation 6 is revealed, then he'll head for it and travel with a new girl and possibly Dento still.

LizardonX

Banned
After Ghetsis almost froze him into an Ashcicle he decides to go to a warmer and sunnier place far from the cold. Ash chose to go to Orre.

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
Depends on if the company can think of over 100 new Pokemon(good designed Pokemon anyways).

I think though he'll just explore a new place with new Pokemon. Same old story.

I wouldn't be surprised though if sometime in the future, Ash travels again in a region he's already been in. Possibly the Kanto in hopes of winning the annual Indigo League, considering that's where it all started. Yet again, who can ever predict what these writers are thinking nowadays.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Ash will go to the gen. 6 region and travel with a new female companion for sure with Cilan either coming with or leaving to be replaced by a new male companion.
I'd wish that they would rotate the older characters for once though instead of making more new characters. I would like to see the trio of Ash, Dawn, and Cilan traveling in the 6th gen region :)

mrgoku

I think the question should be "where is Pikachu heading after unova"...he's the star of the show after all, that's why they drag it out, because they couldn't possibly have a pokemon anime without the mouse. And it looks like we'll find out in 3 more days anyway.

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
Ash will go to the gen. 6 region and travel with a new female companion for sure with Cilan either coming with or leaving to be replaced by a new male companion.
I'd wish that they would rotate the older characters for once though instead of making more new characters. I would like to see the trio of Ash, Dawn, and Cilan traveling in the 6th gen region :)

I doubt though that they will ever re-use a female character again in a series to travel alongside Ash. They've already said that Misty won't be brought back as a main character, and I wouldn't expect them to bring another female companion back either judging from that particular statement. Though, I honestly think they should re-use some of the older characters again, possibly having each character get another season, because I think there will come a point where there are too many different characters, and it will be hard to really remember them all.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I doubt though that they will ever re-use a female character again in a series to travel alongside Ash. They've already said that Misty won't be brought back as a main character, and I wouldn't expect them to bring another female companion back either judging from that particular statement. Though, I honestly think they should re-use some of the older characters again, possibly having each character get another season, because I think there will come a point where there are too many different characters, and it will be hard to really remember them all.

Considering Ash has now had 8 travel companions, I don't think the writers care that there's too many main characters now. As you said, we rarely see old characters as is so it doesn't really matter.

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
Considering Ash has now had 8 travel companions, I don't think the writers care that there's too many main characters now. As you said, we rarely see old characters as is so it doesn't really matter.

True, I could only hope they stop making so many characters. Before the series ends there will be like 40 different female companions that he's traveled with the way it's going now.

Which I also wonder, how many different regions can they make? They have to run out of ideas for new, and still creative, Pokemon at sometime.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
True, I could only hope they stop making so many characters. Before the series ends there will be like 40 different female companions that he's traveled with the way it's going now.

Which I also wonder, how many different regions can they make? They have to run out of ideas for new, and still creative, Pokemon at sometime.

It'll go on another 10 years yet, the only difference is if they finally decide to end Ash's story and go with a real reboot of an all-new male hero eventually.

LizardonX

Banned

I wonder why its always the misty fans who bring up this argument

I hope the 6th gen water starter is ugly as sin so if Ash gets it is has to evolve.

of course thats what I thought about oshawott at first.....

Last edited:
It'll go on another 10 years yet, the only difference is if they finally decide to end Ash's story and go with a real reboot of an all-new male hero eventually.

I'd rather they have a female main character. If they had a new male main character, he'd probably come off as Ash 2.0.

Ver-mont

They won't use the same girl.

That guy from the staff interviewed by Pokébeach outright stated they change the girl every series in order to give the boys who watch the show a brand new eye candy.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~

That guy from the staff interviewed by Pokébeach outright stated they change the girl every series in order to give the boys who watch the show a brand new eye candy.

Isn't he ex-staff now? lol

but in all seriousness, Unless gen 6 is that big...I don't think ash isn't going anywhere. lol

Eye candy huh? Well, they were obviously trying something different with Iris then.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Eye candy huh? Well, they were obviously trying something different with Iris then.

As I said, ex-staff...

besides, it honestly was just an off-hand comment. He just said we want to give a new female for guys to look at everytime or something like that.

...I think theres a reason he's ex. lol

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!

True, I wonder how exactly they will end Ash's story, but yet again that's a topic for a different thread.

I think they'll keep having Ash travel until he's covered every piece of land in the Pokemon world, and then he'll start to sail by boat and do some Ocean Leagues or something. Pirate Pokemon Adventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.