• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where is ash heading after unova?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ver-mont

Well a few episodes would be a 'while' in my opinion. It's been years. Of course I wouldn't want them to stay there for too long as well, take a little time to have a 'reuniting' episode I guess, then off to the new region to continue the storyline.

Believe it or not, I've seen people who want yet another journey through Kanto. Third time.

A couple of episodes would be okay, I guess.

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
I know right? A picture of Kasumi in Brock's room isn't going to cut it. xDDD

I think it'd be a good idea, add a little bit more of a background story on how the other characters are moving on with their lives and goals.

Also, responding to who stated that people would like another journey through Kanto. That's too much haha, a few episodes are fine, but another journey is overdoing it.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, I've seen people who want yet another journey through Kanto. Third time.

A couple of episodes would be okay, I guess.

Yeah, they saw Ash should re-challenge Kanto and then win the Kanto League. I know! If they want to see Kanto Pokémon and Kanto Gym Battles, then watch Kanto!

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
I think it'd be a good idea, add a little bit more of a background story on how the other characters are moving on with their lives and goals.

If that happens people will riot for the same thing to happen to may and dawn.

If that happens people will riot for the same thing to happen to may and dawn.

That's what I was thinking as well. If Kanto fans gets what they want and the final season of Pokémon is Ash, Misty and Brock going through Kanto again while Ash uses his classic team (Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, etc.), that would be a huge slap in the face to the AG, DP and BW fans.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
That's what I was thinking as well. If Kanto fans gets what they want and the final season of Pokémon is Ash, Misty and Brock going through Kanto again while Ash uses his classic team (Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, etc.), that would be a huge slap in the face to the AG, DP and BW fans.

The last season will likely be so far apart from the start of the show that most of the characters will be unknown.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I think speaking roles would be possible. I don't see why they wouldn't be.

If you haven't noticed, all the old female protagonists only get one real return in the saga after they left, and then they don't appear again. Also if you haven't noticed, Brock hasn't appeared in Best Wishes and it doesn't look like he will.

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
I think speaking roles would be possible. I don't see why they wouldn't be.

True, but I think it would be really odd. I for one, couldn't imagine Misty being played by a different voice. Yet again, I wish it weren't true, but it's very possible the older characters won't have speaking roles(or major speaking roles for that matter) until the anime's finale, because why go through the hastle of finding a good voice actor when they are only for an episode or two?

Yet again I don't claim myself to be an expert of the series, so I could easily be wrong about them finding a quick voice actor.

Zya

ロバート
This isn't what I think, it's what I wish...but after Unova and before Generation 6 I want Ash to go to this island where there is a huge tournament, bigger than any league, and Gym Leaders, Champions, Elite 4, and powerful Trainers are capable of entering (similar to Driftveil City's Pokémon World Tournament). It'll also be greater if we see Ash's old companions enter or view the tournament and previous rivals such as Gary and Paul to enter. You never know what to expect. I wished that N would appear in the anime and really doubted that but they actually did do it. So yeah, again, you never know what to expect.

Stereotypical Nerd

This isn't what I think, it's what I wish...but after Unova and before Generation 6 I want Ash to go to this island where there is a huge tournament, bigger than any league, and Gym Leaders, Champions, Elite 4, and powerful Trainers are capable of entering (similar to Driftveil City's Pokémon World Tournament). It'll also be greater if we see Ash's old companions enter or view the tournament and previous rivals such as Gary and Paul to enter. You never know what to expect. I wished that N would appear in the anime and really doubted that but they actually did do it. So yeah, again, you never know what to expect.

I thought that N is appearing in anime soon.. :p

If you haven't noticed, all the old female protagonists only get one real return in the saga after they left, and then they don't appear again. Also if you haven't noticed, Brock hasn't appeared in Best Wishes and it doesn't look like he will.
The writers can change when one of the female companions appear you know? There is a pattern, but that doesn't mean they're written off forever.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
The writers can change when one of the female companions appear you know? There is a pattern, but that doesn't mean they're written off forever.

They're not going to give cameos to 3+ girls in the same saga, in addition to Iris when she leaves too. There's a reason why only May appeared in DP, and why only Dawn appeared in BW. Iris will likely cameo in the next region but that will be it.

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
They're not going to give cameos to 3+ girls in the same saga, in addition to Iris when she leaves too. There's a reason why only May appeared in DP, and why only Dawn appeared in BW. Iris will likely cameo in the next region but that will be it.

I think they'll end up giving some sort of cameo to every girl/other characters before the Anime calls it quits officially and ends Ash's journey. I find it hard to imagine that they'll end the series without another word/appearance from Misty, May, and Dawn(and however many other female characters are added before the ending)

Status
Not open for further replies.