• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where is ash heading after unova?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not going to give cameos to 3+ girls in the same saga, in addition to Iris when she leaves too. There's a reason why only May appeared in DP, and why only Dawn appeared in BW. Iris will likely cameo in the next region but that will be it.

I didn't say that there were going to. All I said that they can change when they appear and that they're not written off the show.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I think they'll end up giving some sort of cameo to every girl/other characters before the Anime calls it quits officially and ends Ash's journey. I find it hard to imagine that they'll end the series without another word/appearance from Misty, May, and Dawn(and however many other female characters are added before the ending)

If the show has a real ending we'll probably see all the main characters one last time at a party at Pallet Town, that is correct. But that is the only time I can see it happening.

LizardonX

Banned
I wonder if Iris will head off to blackthorn city after Unova, johto is where main girls go to die after all.

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
If the show has a real ending we'll probably see all the main characters one last time at a party at Pallet Town, that is correct. But that is the only time I can see it happening.

Alright, that's understanding and very probable. I will agree that an actual ending to the show will be the most possible appearance from these past characters, especially characters that are around the Kanto area. Such as Misty and other characters.

jrizza88

Meteorite
I feel like, ( and I hope) that Ash will see all his past companions when he challenges the Elite 4 from each region. They can join him and be spectators, and then finally end the show (or Ash's run) in Pallet town. All the characters, except Max, can have some final moments together ^.^

I wonder if Iris will head off to blackthorn city after Unova, johto is where main girls go to die after all.

And Johto is where the Unova League is being held in case she decides to enter and become Champion.

I feel like, ( and I hope) that Ash will see all his past companions when he challenges the Elite 4 from each region. They can join him and be spectators, and then finally end the show (or Ash's run) in Pallet town. All the characters, except Max, can have some final moments together ^.^

Hey! I like Max XD

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
knowing the anime staff he will head to the next generation region bringing only his pikachu with and completely neglect his other old pokemon and forget everything he has ever learned thus driving the fanbase completely insane and making the more leveled headed members of the fanbase miserable because they have to listen to all the whinning even if there is at least a smidgen of truth in what they say although there is only a 50% chance of that happening if you ask me.
personally i would you just have ash walk off a cliff and then start fresh with a new cast(im sorry is that violent of me?).

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
Why not max he was a main character

jrizza88

Meteorite
And Johto is where the Unova League is being held in case she decides to enter and become Champion.

Hey! I like Max XD

I'm sure Max would probably be in the Hoenn Elite Four battles of course.

I just wonder if Ash will use region specific Pokemon for the region he is in, or make us all happy by mixing it up, and maybe only having the Champion battles be region specific? With that being said, I am sure the Elite four battles will be 3 vs 3, and the Champion battles would be 6 vs 6.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I doubt we'll even get that imo. I really don't see the anime having a proper ending, it'll probably get canceled.

I doubt we'll even get that imo. I really don't see the anime having a proper ending, it'll probably get canceled.

That would be awful XD But yeah, I can actually see that. People waiting years and years for Ash to win a League then the show ends before that ever happens!

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
Did he do Sinnoh Battle Frontier yet? Yes, my mind blanked.

Not yet but I hope he does in gen 6. I'm still waiting for ash vs palmer rematch and barry's legendary return.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!

In Japan most anime isn't canceled, they're usually given heads up ahead of time to end a series if its being removed from a timeslot.

Its not like American produced cartoons that get randomly canceled out of nowhere.

In Japan most anime isn't canceled, they're usually given heads up ahead of time to end a series if its being removed from a timeslot.

Its not like American produced cartoons that get randomly canceled out of nowhere.

And if the anime gets a heads up that it has to end soon, it would most likely be because the games sales are going way down (which I don't see ever happening any time soon).

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
That would be awful XD But yeah, I can actually see that. People waiting years and years for Ash to win a League then the show ends before that ever happens!

Then it is,a mad dash to fanfiction.net to see who can write the best ending to the pokemon anime.

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
Status
Not open for further replies.