• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where is ash heading after unova?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrizza88

Meteorite
Some main characters haven't met before also so that needs to be done all in the reunion.

Yea. It would be nice if there was some sort of final issue that has them all work alongside each other to take out Giovanni or some sort of evil organization once and for all.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I wouldn't be surprised though if sometime in the future, Ash travels again in a region he's already been in. Possibly the Kanto in hopes of winning the annual Indigo League, considering that's where it all started. Yet again, who can ever predict what these writers are thinking nowadays.

I wouldn't be either. But I don't see him going back to Kanto. He's already traveled it twice, I highly the writers would actually have him travel Kanto again.

But then again, that's just me.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
This thread is one of the best I've ever seen. Johto is where all the Pokegirls go to die *dies of laughter*

Anyways, he's probably going to Gen IV Region or if that isn't long enough, possibly the Sinnoh-migrated-to-whatever-region-battle frontier.

If he's going Gen 6, I see
a) Ash + Cilan + Some random girl
b) Ash + Female co-star + male sidekick who is Ash's personal cook
c) Ash + Cilan + Iris (Impossible, unless the next saga is gonna be called Best Wishes Season 3...)

I'm thinking htat they might have the Ash + two sidekicks thing and have the female be a professor. She might get oak'd after this, or juniper'd, or rowan'd, or birch'd, or elm'd or some random tree'd.

jrizza88

Meteorite
This thread is one of the best I've ever seen. Johto is where all the Pokegirls go to die *dies of laughter*

Anyways, he's probably going to Gen IV Region or if that isn't long enough, possibly the Sinnoh-migrated-to-whatever-region-battle frontier.

If he's going Gen 6, I see
a) Ash + Cilan + Some random girl
b) Ash + Female co-star + male sidekick who is Ash's personal cook
c) Ash + Cilan + Iris (Impossible, unless the next saga is gonna be called Best Wishes Season 3...)

I'm thinking htat they might have the Ash + two sidekicks thing and have the female be a professor. She might get oak'd after this, or juniper'd, or rowan'd, or birch'd, or elm'd or some random tree'd.

I am hoping for option B, maybe C. Option B can still be a female co star and Cilan though.

LizardonX

Banned
Why can't Ash ever get an old maid 3rd wheel who wants to travel and cook for a 10 year old trainer for some excitement! It's not fair that he only freeloads off male cooks >.<

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Maybe he'll decide one day to spend a little bit of time with his poor mother who cannot see him for years and he's already gone.

nuzamaki90

If the announcement on the 8th is about Gen VI, then Ash is going to go back to Kanto and hear about the new generation's Pokemon League from like Gary or Prof. Oak and then travel there with N (bump Cilan, I like him but he didn't quit being a Gym Leader, Brock did, so he needs to go back and follow his duties).

If the announcement on the 8th is about Gen III Remakes, then Ash is going to either visit May and Max or May is going to visit him once the N arc is over and idk, they might do the Johto Battle Frontier.

Hilda

That's what I was thinking as well. If Kanto fans gets what they want and the final season of Pokémon is Ash, Misty and Brock going through Kanto again while Ash uses his classic team (Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, etc.), that would be a huge slap in the face to the AG, DP and BW fans.

Would be fair after Kanto fans got their faces slapped for years. And Kanto should have a bit more priviledge since it was the beginning.

And to who ever might call me a Genwunner, my reply is already ready:
- So, it is ok to not want the final season in Kanto with older Pokémon because it would be a slap in the face for the later gens.
But when the opposite is said, it's not fine.

Kdude146

maybe Ash won't go back to Kanto at all he learns that the 6th gen region is south of Unova and leaves all his Unova Pokemon with Professor Juniper. When he gets there he meets the 6th gen professer and girl and Ash and that girl decided to travel together and when they reach the city with the first gym Cilan is waiting there for Ash so he can re-join him. Also since Team Rocket is going back to their old ways they will be in this next region too

ash should just travel alone im sure that brock taught him how to take care of himself in one episode
i think ash should go back to kanto rechallenge the league battle the elite 4 and champion

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Would be fair after Kanto fans got their faces slapped for years. And Kanto should have a bit more priviledge since it was the beginning.

- So, it is ok to not want the final season in Kanto with older Pokémon because it would be a slap in the face for the later gens.

What the hell are you talking about? You fans have had more than your share of kanto related or similaries to that crap even up until now with Charizard. Ash doesn't have to travel with Misty and Brock again to feel like you people are back in your childhood fantasies again.

Last edited:

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
People say Ash should travel alone, but the group interactions are part of what makes the anime entertaining.. Without the other 2+ people, it would get boring fast..

Are you kidding me? Misty re-appeared in more arcs than May and Dawn did (as she got the Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon and a few episodes in the AG series). May and Dawn may have gotten a lot of episodes but their episodes were all in a row while Misty came back on a few several occasions. Brock got more episodes than any travel companion ever on the show. Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charizard are treated as gods. Gary Oak came back for several appearances in DP while Paul got no episodes in BW. Kanto was visited twice (more than any other region). Need I go on?

Status
Not open for further replies.