• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where is Eevee Going? To the End of the World for the Sake of a Meeting! (1042)

Lightning Bolt

I like how Lana caught Eevee. The problem is: SHE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WITH HIM. There are 8 partner Eevee signature moves so it's reasonable we don't get to see all of them. But is Bouncy Bubble too much to ask for? They had no problem shoving Misty and Brock (strangely enough, without the LGPE outfits) a 2nd time and giving a Meltan to Ash, so why not let Nagisa use a move that fits Lana perfectly? Heck, he didn't even got Rain Dance which is the only water type move a normal Eevee can learn. He didn't even got the Eevee signature Z-Crystal which was with Lana in that Z-Ring promotion ages ago. Nagisa is kind of a wasted potential right now, and unfortunately, it doesn't look like things will change soon...

The capture episode was great imo, but Nagisa "development" is the real problem.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Unfortunately, the Partner Moves - And LGEP in general aren't canon since they're part of the PoGo timeline, which isn't anime-adjacent

The pokémon exists, but everything unique about it didn't carry over

Not even it's superior hairstyle

BulleDeChagrin

Lillie best girl
I am confused about Eevee's role as well, to be honest. I was convinced it would be used to show some of the new moves or at least have some kind of purpose, but no.. nothing. Really disappointing, I wish she had caught the Dewpider instead.

SANDY IS ADORABLE
The haircut makes it look so much worse imo

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I don't see what's fun about reducing the unpredictability of battles to a boring number comparison. It just takes away imagination and what makes stories interesting. Also it's off topic here. The thing is, any question of "who would win" without even any further context already presumes predictability in the outcome, and predictability is boring.

Last edited: