• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where is Eevee Going? To the End of the World for the Sake of a Meeting! (1042)

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Nooo! Not the bangs! Those were the best part of Eevee's design! Er, Nagisa? I guess?

It's weird they went with a nickname since that's so rare on the main protagonists. I'd like a male main character to do it for once; all the other nicknamed Pokemon belonged to girls.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Well... I really, really, REALLY hate being proven wrong.

Vent over!

Now for the episode. I liked how Eevee was once again, getting himself into trouble by double edging the crap out of those he meets or being friendly to those that... unlike with Mantine, is less that friendly.

I liked how the episode mostly focused on Popplio and Eevee as well as the two trying to survive the chaos that ensued. Also... nice continuity with Team Skull. (As rare as it is to see them!)

Popplio learning surf was nice and Eevee is pretty dope with his double edge. And as much as my hope for Eevee having the exclusive moves have went down the drain, I liked how he got caught in something other than a poke ball, in addition to getting a nickname and finally having a hair cut. (And to be fair, Lana hadn't had much of anything for most of the series.)

Now they need to do more with him and Lana to make all those Eevee segments not feel like a waist.

7/10. I'm savoring the despair of anyone who wanted Ash to catch Eevee and I know people are going to riot like MAD!

DatsRight

Wh, wait....the hype was REAL? This ISN'T the Dewpider thing all over again?

This was a pretty good episode, besides the ridiculously long flashback sequence at the start. I loved all the damn Pokemon interactions this episode, all of them greeting each other and even Charizard being within the group. The poor thing usually gets sidelined as an actual character. Oh and Rowlet got to be useful again.

Besides that, it's nice Popplio finally has a foil, they hinted to her being a neurotic type in the starter trio episode but alas it was never brought up again. Eevee, being the handful it is, will hopefully bring out more of Popplio's personality. Eevee is the current promoted Pokemon so I'm guessing it will have to give Lana SOME proactivity as well.

Looks like the show is starting to make up for lost time, it's strange we had that ENORMOUS lull where barely anything but Poipole happened.

Team Skull were pretty amusing this episode, I loved the twerps having funny reactions to their bickering. THIS is how you do a blundering villain. Also cute seeing their Pokemon playing earlier on.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Wh, wait....the hype was REAL? This ISN'T the Dewpider thing all over again?

This was a pretty good episode, besides the ridiculously long flashback sequence at the start. I loved all the damn Pokemon interactions this episode, all of them greeting each other and even Charizard being within the group. The poor thing usually gets sidelined as an actual character.

Besides that, it's nice Popplio finally has a foil, they hinted to her being a neurotic type in the starter trio episode but alas it was never brought up again. Eevee, being the handful it is, will hopefully bring out more of Popplio's personality. Eevee is the current promoted Pokemon so I'm guessing it will have to give Lana SOME proactivity as well.

Looks like the show is starting to make up for lost time, it's strange we had that ENORMOUS lull where barely anything but Poipole happened.

Team Skull were pretty amusing this episode, I loved the twerps having funny reactions to their bickering. THIS is how you do a blundering villain. Also cute seeing their Pokemon playing earlier on.

Sings a tune.

I was wrong!

You should see Youtube at the moment. The despair is delicious!

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
YAY! So Happy that Lana got the team change here, and Popplio got a move upgrade!

Is Popplio's moveset now: Aqua jet, bubblebeam and surf? Unless I'm missing something, it needs another upgrade but I can wait a while :p
And yay for Eevee for Lana! Honestly since we get an eevee every series it seems, I'm okay with it always going to the girl and not being in direct spotlight all the time. So happy those bangs were cut, although they were cute, I love the new hair cut, and Vaporeon is of my top favorite eeveelutions, so I am totally on the vaporeon train :D

xEryChan

Demon Child
Well, all be, one of the girls, actually caught Eevee. Color me surprised, I didn’t think actually think that would happen but I’m glad. It’s about time one of the girls caught another Pokemon after only having one since the start of the series. Needless to say, it’s about time. I’m glad.

Aside from that, I loved this episode. We actually got to meet Lana’s father this episode and I’m hoping we do see more of him in the future. As I thought, the Persian was the same one from the episode when Ash, Lillie, and Sophocles were shrunk and was chasing them around. That thing is evil, which we’ve seen time and time again. Team Skull showed up and did pretty much nothing, all they did was cause trouble for poor Eevee. I felt bad for Eevee when the girl and the blond guy were fighting over who gets to catch Eevee. Of course that didn’t work out so well because Ash and the classmates showed up to help Popplio and Eevee. Popplio learning surf was great, I’m glad Lana had a team change and Popplio learned a new move. Eevee is adorable and I definitely think it’s fits in well with Lana and Popplio.

Overall, good episode. I really liked it. I’m assuming Nagisa means shore but I read it somewhere that Eevee’s name is Shore. 8.5/10

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Lana. She had no team changes until now, and this capture surpasses Serena's gap between Fennekin and Pancham as the longest amount of time it took for a female companion to get a second Pokemon.
This is a not a good sign imo. I'll be worried if this would be the trend for the Pokegirls in the future series.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Haha!! Lana got her second Pokémon and she named the scruffy haired Eevee "Nagisa"! :D I honestly wanted Ash to get him but since Lana got him, that's great as well. Ash needs a female in his team. I really enjoyed the episode. We finally get to see what Lana and Hou & Sui's father looks like. Plus some dialogue from both her parents.

DatsRight

It's almost a shame that now we are getting a dollop of promo episodes and will have to likely wait a while to see Lana with Eevee.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
It's almost a shame that now we are getting a dollop of promo episodes and will have to likely wait a while to see Lana with Eevee.
We'll get a snippet or two. I too expect Nagisa's screentime to severely lessen and he'll stop Double Edging everyone once he becomes accustomed like Ash eventually stopped being overly excited in the beginning. I'm looking forward to his moves in battle. He was killer in the brief scene against Team Skull. I hope that Nagisa won't be reliant on Popplio as time goes on (actually, make this a current problem writers!!)

DatsRight

We'll get a snippet or two. I too expect Nagisa's screentime to severely lessen and he'll stop Double Edging everyone once he becomes accustomed like Ash eventually stopped being overly excited in the beginning. I'm looking forward to his moves in battle. He was killer in the brief scene against Team Skull. I hope that Nagisa won't be reliant on Popplio as time goes on (actually, make this a current problem writers!!)

Nagisa being a handful for Popplio early on would if anything just help Popplio shine more as a character, since she was arguably the blandest main Pokemon before he came along.

I'm not sure if we'll see much battling however (besides when bad guys show up which are seldom much to get excited about), Lana has no rivals or official competitions and just likes doing her own thing for the most part. Hopefully we'll get more substance to what that actually is soon however.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
This episode was always going to be a double edged sword. Ash gets Eevee and people complain on Lana or the other girls still not getting a second Pokémon. Now Lana has it and people including me are sad that Ash didn’t get it.

What’s worse is that they cut its bangs and gave it a dumb nickname.

FrozTKnight

Will ORA ORA ORA you
Nagisa eh, kinda of fitting since it mean "Beach" in Japanese

EDIT:Also suprised how butt hurt people about the Lana catching Eevee thing.

There was some evidence to suggest that the Eevee could be caught by Ash but looking at how the anime has been going over the years the writers giving Ash an Eevee now after 7 generations and 20 years would be surprising and its being promoting for Lets Go games also kind shot the idea down since Ash already has an unevolving mascot Pokemon

Last edited:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Ok I'm officially done with this junk that is SUMO. I'll be watching (well maybe) once Gen 8 drops

Red and Blue

Sigh, and here I thought Ash would finally get an Eevee. Oh well.

Also I'm assuming this means the writers dont intend for him fo promote a Gen 8 Eeveelution as well.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I saw the episode. I think Lana should learn Nagisa not to mindlessly greet anyone as we already saw how this turned out when it encountered Furfrou and Alolan Persian, then again the latter is a bully.

I'm glad Lana got the spotlights to deal against Team Skull while the others were in spectator mode, despite the then-wild Nagisa was the one who sent them flying. I compared this to Serena's Eevee capture episode where Ash had to finish off Team Rocket.

As for Lana's capturing Nagisa, I'm happy about it, especially how I stand about Ash. It's probably a very late capture but I do like how that Eevee interacted with the cast Pokemons and it would be great if there's more interactions like these, outside of Eevee too.

Good episode overall, better than last week episode.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Nooo! Not the bangs! Those were the best part of Eevee's design! Er, Nagisa? I guess?

It's weird they went with a nickname since that's so rare on the main protagonists. I'd like a male main character to do it for once; all the other nicknamed Pokemon belonged to girls.

I was gonna say Ritchie but he's not a main character. Aren't only Shiron and Nagisa nicknamed though for main characters?

Aren't we getting Miss Water Trainer in like 3 episodes?

She'd probably have a little interest in an Eevee that can learn a special Water move