1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Where is Pokemon Snap 2?!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Ampharoid, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ampharoid

Ampharoid AMPHAROS TREYNUR

Does anyone else think this is long overdue? I loved the first Snap, and there is so much potential now for the game, with 4 (now 5) generations of pokemon since Pokemon Snap.

2. Shaylup

Shaylup debeo capere omnes

I would love to see this, although I have never actually played the original (I own it, but have no N64 to play it on.) I can see it being released on 3DS during the wait between X and Y and their sequel(s).

3. Nesquik3D

Nesquik3D <-- Want a DWF

It could definitely work with the 3DS, and the AR feature could be an interesting bonus level.

4. golduck#1

golduck#1 Well-Known Member

Despite being so simple, the first one was actually a really good game. It was cool just seeing pokemon roam around and being able to take pictures of them. They should definaetly bring it back for the 3ds but shouldn't make it a priorty.

5. Iris Mist

Iris Mist Hylian Princess

It would definitely work on the 3DS, and on the Wii U as well. Although it wasn't the most popular title, I'm surprised they haven't tried a sequel yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.