• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where is Satoshi Tajiri

Furret

Boulder Trainer
He disappeared since Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, he is only an executive producer in 3rd and 4th gen games.

Are you seriouse? That is why the games don't have the same feel anymore. He still helps with the show, though, doesn't he?

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Nostalgia FTL.

They have the same basic plot the same basic objective. There have been no major changes. How can they not have the same "feel". A Pokemon RPG is a Pokemon RPG, plain and simple.

Littercube

Haywire
How do the games "Not feel the same" without him? They are still using the same damn formula they have been using since day 1.
You're just blinded by nostalgia.

-Littercube-

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Pretty sure the general main staff (like Sugimori and Masuda) is pretty much the same.

Tajirii's still around, he's just more of the overseer.

Chemicaldude

SomethingUnoriginal
He's helping scientist breed real Pokemon for the Japanese Army.

Last edited:
No, I don't have nostalgia. I HATED red and blue. Oh, I was looking on the internet and found out he has aspergers syndrome. Pretty much, he is more creative, but erratic (aka insane).

*gives flame shield*
Have fun dealing with the Asperger's Alliance here.
=[[[

Shoot, they have one here? so sorry if I offended anyone, but I think I will go crawl under a rock now... hehe.

Aviano

I dropped my balls
oh ****, you've just given people a real reason to whine about how bad RSE and DP are.

even though nothing's really diffrent.

These names mean nearly nothing to me. The only ones I know are only remembered when I hear them.