• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

where is that item/pokemon!

donphana

Now A Empoleon Fan!!
ok here is a thread that can be used as a guide to help people find what they are looking for.

what i am asking is that because i haven't got diamond yet (will soon april 22nd ) i am wondering how far is route 202 from the start of the game i just wanted to figure out whether you can get phanpy within the first 4 gyms you face. So where exactly can yo find route 202! and how far in the game is it.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
you can get him in the 1st or 2nd town with a pokemon center

donphana

Now A Empoleon Fan!!
U can't get Phanpy that early.
Requires National dex and it's also a swarm pokemon.
yes but how far in the game is he like will i be able to get him so i can get him up lvls or.. actually how far in the game do i get the national pokedex.. you sure you need one to catch it..

ChaosAngel

MINE!! :D
yes but how far in the game is he like will i be able to get him so i can get him up lvls or.. actually how far in the game do i get the national pokedex.. you sure you need one to catch it..

After u beat the Elite 4 and seen all 150 pokemons in your Sinnoh pokedex. Manaphy doesn't count.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
you get the Ndex by seeing all the pokemon in the Sdex (u don't need to catch them though)

donphana

Now A Empoleon Fan!!
you get the Ndex by seeing all the pokemon in the Sdex (u don't need to catch them though)
ok and only then i will go back to route 202 to get phanpy can't i get him earlier in the game..or do i need the dex..

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
and you have seen all the pokemon yeah

musashi

donphana

Now A Empoleon Fan!!
and you have seen all the pokemon yeah
all the pokemon for d/p or all the pokemon in the whole game, and another question does this basically apply for all the pokemon that are below the fourth generation!