• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where No Togepi Has Gone Before! (610)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Worst Togepi In History!

Travelling to the next town for the Pokémon Contest, Ash & Co. discover the Trainer Tower. However, as soon as they enter, they discover it is a Team Rocket trap. Unable to get out, they soon find a Togepi who lets them out. However, they are constantly finding themselves back in the cell. To make matters worse, the Togepi is constantly taunting and attacking Team Rocket and throw them in the cell too. Can everyone work together to escape the Togepi's grasp?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/pikpin.jpg[/img139]

It was... WEIRD episode...
Some stuffs I want to point out..

- Togepi really is evil. (And it's a girl)

- This episode finally confirmed that Satoshi's Pikachu is 100% Male (Take that non-believers)

- Jessie's Yanmega is female.

- Rayquaza was real one. (Yes, it obviously can breath in space)

Last edited:

csisps_26

Roark <3
^ Weird, indeed. I like this Togepi 'cause, well, it was evil. Quite an enjoyable episode.

So... Togepi knows Flamethrower, Psychic and Attract.
- Togepi gets Ash & Co. out from the dungeon and take them into a lift. Ash & Co. then falls back into the dungeon. This repeats for a few more times, and once with TR.
- Togepi uses Attract and controls Pikachu's, Piplup's Meowth's & Croagunk's minds.
- The hideout-rocket takes off. They see a Rayquaza.
- The rocket gets out of control & James takes the lead. He instructs Meowth to allow Pikachu to Thunderbolt the power source.
- Buneary uses Ice Beam to slow down(?) the rocket. So does Piplup with BubbleBeam & Grotle with Energy Ball.
- Togepi uses Flamethrower on Happiny but Happiny uses Pound and hits it away.
- Flamethrower burns a hole into the rocket's 'snout' and also the parachute.
- Togepi uses Psychic to land the rocket.
- Everyone's OK, but the rocket falls apart. Togepi is seen walking away, but turns to face the screen & *turns evil*. The smoke is in the shape of Togepi.
- Ash & Co. are safe, & TR get stuck in the dungeon.
*MADA MADA SUZUKU*

Pretty nice episode. Kinda fun to see Togepi playing around. ^^

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
This might be a bit of this threads point but someone made this pic of Togepi relating to today's episode (i felt this one was amusing so i am posting it here but many people might not like this one),
http://i25.*******.com/11alh69.jpg

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Looks like I'm really going to enjoy this episode. I had no expectations for captures. I just wanted a badass Togepi, and it looks like I got my wish. Also, big LOL at confirming that Pikachu is all male...I'm sure a certain Buneary is quite thrilled.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
This episode looks weird...I mean, they end up going into space. :p

I think there were some EVA references too...James did the Gendo Ikari pose (you know the one) at one part. :p

Besides that, this episode looks fun.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Dare I say this, but its kind of ironic there was no brief flashback to Misty's Togepi in this episode. Its like the writers have pretty much stopped Misty's cameos entirely, even of the flashback kind.

Makes me wonder if we'll see scenes of her watching Ash in the Sinnoh league this time.

J-boogie200

Dare I say this, but its kind of ironic there was no brief flashback to Misty's Togepi in this episode. Its like the writers have pretty much stopped Misty's cameos entirely, even of the flashback kind.

Makes me wonder if we'll see scenes of her watching Ash in the Sinnoh league this time.

Wow, you must really want Misty to be eliminated don't you, you are honestly, IMO, trying to slyly convince Misty fans that Misty is supposedly irrelevant as you believe and you are trying to find every which way possible to try and make us paranoid.

Well, it doesn't work on me.

This episode was funny. It made me love Jessie and Yanmega even more, and also, James and Meowth.

But the best part of the episode was:

Buneary and Pikachu holding hands while landing. Lagomorshipping FTW! <3

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
No its not that at all, I just kinda expected Ash/Brock to mention how different this Togepi was than Misty's, with a small flashback. I'm surprised to be honest they didn't bring it up.

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
^I knew it, I knew you would say this, just because theres no flashback of Misty's togepi in this one doesn't mean Misty is forgotten.

I think it's cool the genders of the pokemon are reveal, not that it was obivous before.

Last edited:
Man that is one nastly little togepi, its like it has two personalities. And I think its way to strong to be a wild pokemon. I'm revising my guess to that togepi probably belongs to a member of team galactic or team rocket (not JJ&M)

Alfonso

Derpgull
^I knew it, I knew you would say this, just because theres no flashback of Misty's togepi in this one doesn't mean Misty is forgotten.

Nah, it does mean Misty has been forgotten.

*troll*

Love you guys.

Episode was... pretty damn weird, but pretty damn epic as well. Bullet point summeries are the 'in thing' at the moment, so here's my attempt at getting down with you kids:

-Meowth's Giovanni puppet was... bizarre. It's basically Meowth's equivilent of a blow up sex doll.

Just made out of wood and strokes Meowth instead of having anything to do with sex whatsoever.

-Jessie's Yanmega is female, cute.

-Actually Rayquaza being in this episode was pretty awesome, even if it was just for a short appearence. Seeing the main characters go to space and back was a little... farfetch'd, but I guess Pokemon has done worse.

-James in the Gendo pose made me smile a little too much.

-Other than that the episode was fairly standard, bar evil Togepi hyjinks. I'm not sure if it's been used before, but did anyone catch the start of Roketto Dan Yo Eien Ni during the first eyecatch? I've only just started watching episodes again so this is new to me.

-Never seen the Pichu ending before.

*hates it*

Basically Pichu Bros 2.0 ._.

BlueDragonfangirl

Also, Piplup, Croagunk, and Meowth are confirmed male.

HAHA I thought it was confirmed already that Pipulp/Meowth/Croagrunk were malesXD
I liked the episode, the writers have a way of making you like Team Rocket a lot.

Thriller

Its almost time
Wow, I sure wasn't expecting so many gender confirmations (specifically with Yanmega, its rare when anyone debates over a bugs gender).

Too bad we didn't get any with Gliscor though, her gender (yes, her gender) really needs to be solidified.

uber gon

Accept Change
Guess Rayquaza must've escaped being caught. Bet it was messy.

BM14murph

Master Collector
This episode was very weird and to be honest i didn't really like it apart from rayquaza being real and the gender confirmations:(:(

Why oh why didn't someboy cathc her:(:(:(

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
One thing (and this isn’t aimed at you Alfy) people don’t see is flashbacks and cameos are two different things. Flashbacks reflects the past, cameos are in the present. The high touch opening is probably a cameo since May was in her new outfit I guess it’s a cameo of those characters in the present time. Whether it’s foreshadowing future appearances of those characters is hard to say.

But mind taking it easy on me guys? I know sinnoh close to ending but the suspense on how it ends is still killing me.

Last edited:

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
It is I, Fawful! I am here, laughing at you! I shall review this episode that is of Pokemon, just as I shall command you to buy the game that contains the fury that is released next week - Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story! Starring I, the great Fawful! I HAVE FURY!

"The Worst Togepi in History"? Surely not worse than Fawful! It's life that I spit upon is now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid! Fink-rat! This episode features the pitfall trap that is classic, which the gang falls for like brainless cats who are too dumb to know they are stupid. Just listen to the cackle of the Togepi-ness! Reminds Fawful of his former master, Cackletta. Alas, I am now beefless. Fawful is lacking in beef. But I will return. I LAUGH AT DEAT! I FIGHT WITH RAGE! I HURT YOUR FACES!

Ahem...do forgive Fawful. I must pay more attentiveness to the episode that is filler of epic scale. Togepi interferes with the Team that shares the name Rocket, who have not readiness for this. The repeated comedy of the gang that is brainless falling down relies on the viewer having even less of the brains to find funny. Like many angry sunbeams of rage, this Togepi would make a fine minion of diabolicalness. Meowth catches the fire and I can only think of one phrase that is my own - "Ouch! Hotness! IT IS THE OVERHEAT!"

The gang that I hate finally realizes that the true meaning of Togepi gives them fear and confusion. They are idiots of foolishness! They must accept the defeating! But they do not, and now is when Togepi rams them. The hypnotized Pokemon will be the bread that makes the sandwich of Togepi's desires! And an epic space battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! THE MUSTARD OF YOUR DOOM!

The wizard that is Iwane has overdone the CG of spectacularity, Fawful says. Now Togepi tastes the finale, when carelessness opens a door to a comeback not expected by it! At last, Rayquaza's entrance with drama! That is when the comeback that faltered comes back and beats their pathetic comeback that I scoff at! You are all of insignificance to the mighty Fawful! Fink-rats, all of you! And a parachute of convenience? This episode is not even worth finishing to know the conclusion of happiness of which I do not have the care to find out! I have fury! Buy Fawful's game next week!

(Breaking character here at the end, this was actually one of the more entertaining episodes in recent history, despite the blatant last-minute HGSS plugging and...well, the complete lack of sense much of the episode made. Nothing super remarkable, but the concept alone of an evil Togepi is entertaining enough.)