• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where No Togepi Has Gone Before! (610)

That Togepi was just plain creepy. o_o

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
I enjoy the foreshadowing and foresight from the previous episode: TR's manager promised they had enough extra earnings to buy a rocket. Guess they did!

MiloticTwins

A wild Togepi in "Where No Togepi Has Gone Before!" refuses to evolve?

Has a wild Togepi in the Pokémon - Diamond & Pearl: Galactic Battles episode, "Where No Togepi Has Gone Before!", decided that it wouldn't be able to evolve, but hates both Togetic and Togekiss?

Has a wild Togepi in the Pokémon - Diamond & Pearl: Galactic Battles episode, "Where No Togepi Has Gone Before!", decided that it wouldn't be able to evolve, but hates both Togetic and Togekiss?

No. That never happened.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
I loved it when they went into the ozone layer. They are lucky Rayquaza didn't get them.

NPT

Just a member
This episode was hilariouse! That evil Togepi was the best thing about this episode, Rayquaza's appearance was kinda random.

The english dub of this episode surprised me! Usually TPCI replaces most of the Japanese BGM with their own music, but this time they kept all of the Japanese BGM in the dub.... which is great!

Last edited:

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion
After seeing people talk about it I decided to go back and watch it. I loved this episode this togepi was hilarious. A part of me wishes Dawn had caught this togepi and raised it from a evil togepi to the togekiss she has now. Kind of like a Evil to Good redemption arc.

JudySpell

Banned
Darn it why couldn't this Togepi have been caught. It was delightfully evil and James's Gendo Ikari pose was excellent during the space scenes. 9/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked the giant rock monument with Team Rocket's faces, plus their individual rooms inside the base looked cool. I thought that Togepi's mischief was fun to watch even tho it just walked away in the end.

The evil Togepi was awesome since she hated Ash's pals and Team Rocket equally. I liked when she fought Happiny, but I wish we got a Misty reference.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Lol, Jessie punching a whole in the wall when the elevator didn't want to open was awesome. Loved the outer space scenes with Croagunk, Pikachu, Piplup, and Meowth operating the rocket while under Togepi's Attract, too. <3

ZilverLox

Banned
Well, this episode was a treat indeed. It's amusing that Yanmega had nothing to show it was female. It at least had that robot demon voice from HELL to hint it could be male. :)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
but I wish we got a Misty reference.

Me too cuz Ash and Brock should've been very familiar with Togepi and a flashback showing Misty's own Togepi or at least a reference to it wouldn't have hurt hee hee. But I guess that maybe there just wasn't enough time for that kind of thing.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Me too cuz Ash and Brock should've been very familiar with Togepi and a flashback showing Misty's own Togepi or at least a reference to it wouldn't have hurt hee hee. But I guess that maybe there just wasn't enough time for that kind of thing.

Tbh, we didn't even need a Misty's Togepi reference anyway and I'm glad that we just saw a lot of funny moments featuring this new Togepi.~

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Tbh, we didn't even need a Misty's Togepi reference anyway and I'm glad that we just saw a lot of funny moments featuring this new Togepi.~

I didn't think it was needed per say either, it's just that since Togepi is one of the rarest Pokemon in the anime, you'd think that Ash or Brock would've mentioned how they once had a traveling companion who owned one. ^^;

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I didn't think it was needed per say either, it's just that since Togepi is one of the rarest Pokemon in the anime, you'd think that Ash or Brock would've mentioned how they once had a traveling companion who owned one. ^^;

IIRC, it was implied that Ash had seen one before when he commented that Togepi were normally kind and friendly, which was good enough IMO.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
IIRC, it was implied that Ash had seen one before when he commented that Togepi were normally kind and friendly, which was good enough IMO.

I don't remember that, tho I guess it's the closest thing to a Misty's Togepi reference hee hee. And as far as the gender confirmations here go, I was shocked when Jessie's Yanmega was revealed to be female cuz it didn't seem feminine at all.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
And as far as the gender confirmations here go, I was shocked when Jessie's Yanmega was revealed to be female cuz it didn't seem feminine at all.

Lol, that was weird, though I didn't think much of it myself since in the end it was Happiny who helped against the Togepi. Happiny was awesome here.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Lol, that was weird, though I didn't think much of it myself since in the end it was Happiny who helped against the Togepi. Happiny was awesome here.

I was glad when we saw Brock's Happiny battling the mischeivous Togepi too cuz we hardly ever got to see her battle, much less against an evil baby Pokemon. I just wish that their battle had been more intense and not so short. ^^;