• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where No Togepi Has Gone Before! (610)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I blame Rayquaza's random appearance for interrupting Happiny vs. Togepi. Speaking of which, how did TR even afford their new rocket ship...?

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Speaking of which, how did TR even afford their new rocket ship...?

From what I remember, they used their savings from when they had worked selling snacks for that Sayer guy during the Twinleaf town festival in the previous episode, which was a great bit of continuity from my perspective ha ha. :]

Alloutℯ

Banned
Hilarious episode, but why did the TRio have their own rooms in the rocket? They couldn't even live inside it since they had to always be on the move. Meowth's room itself was creeptastic since he had that robotic Giovanni doll.

Shayuin

Banned
Very goofy episode. That Togepi has one of the best evil laughs ever. It's pretty weird to now know that Yanmega is a girl.

Leonhart

Imagineer
When I saw the Rocket-dan's rocket, I chuckled since it was so fitting, and for once we knew exactly how they paid for their mecha. Togepy's slyness was amusing as well, but I was hoping we'd get to know exactly why she acted that way.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
It was surprising to see another side of Togepi, which is the bad side of it and causing a whole bunch of mischief. However it was nice to see Rayquaza but I would have liked to see it for longer because it's one of my favourite Pokémon. Nice to see the Mt Rushmore reference with Team Rocket's faces on along with Giovanni too.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back on Togepy versus Pinpuku, I sincerely wish that we'd seen Pinpuku completely demolish Togepy since Togepy started the whole rocket launch, yet in the end she went free and suffered no punishment.

Vulpicks

This episode is so weird lol. That Rayquaza has gotta be the most random legendary appearance yet, even for DP.

It does make me wonder though, how do rocket scientists in the Pokemon world deal with Rayquaza? They seem to attack anything that enters the ozone layer, so they must have some sort of method to avoid having everything they try to shoot into space being blown up.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It does make me wonder though, how do rocket scientists in the Pokemon world deal with Rayquaza? They seem to attack anything that enters the ozone layer, so they must have some sort of method to avoid having everything they try to shoot into space being blown up.

Scientists probably avoid sending rockets in areas of the ozone layer where Rayquaza dwell. That's my own theory, anyway.

Daizy

I call you honey
Wow, this episode was so much better than I thought it'd be even if I'm super surprised Yanmega is female. I wish this Togepi had been a new running joke, like Jigglypuff.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
I wish this Togepi had been a new running joke, like Jigglypuff.

This Togepy would've become too predictable however since she'd have always shown up to cause selfish, evil schemes like the Rocket-dan.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
lmaooooo

no way rayquaza made its series debut trying to kill everyone when evil togepi flies to space (to also kill everyone)