• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where people are amused by the other's fear - Horror movie/film fan club

junpearl63

their rooms
Welcome to hell
This has been approved by the previous owner and the awsome Tiffany​

Rules (yes, even hell has it own rules)
1. All SPPf rules apply, and so does Club general rules. That's mean no flaming, no bashing, no one liners, no SPAM...etc.
2. If you're inactive for like, 2 month or so, you're out. But, I understand that everyone got their own life, so if you're inactive, notify me or Co-owner.
3. Does anyone ever heard a single chat speak word in hell? No. Because Demons and Zombies hate Chat speak, so don't use it here.
4. Break one rule? Congrat, you got one strike! 3 strikes and you're outta here.
5. New member must be accepted in order to post.
6. I'm sassy.

Member (list of the b*stard you may see around here)
Junpearl63 - Owner
Bossk - member
Fongerman - member

Strike
None....yet.....

About
What is horror movie/film?
*clickie
What is this club for?
*To discuss about horror movie/film, about the lattest horror movie you've seen.
So is ..... film is considered as a horror film?
Find it here
Are you my mom?
*I might.....

Fan art
None.....yet

Last edited:

junpearl63

their rooms
Club has been aproved

What horror movie you've recently watch?
I was kind of K-horror and J-horror's fan. I just watched Dark water (Japanese) which have been remake ny American (not as good, but it's okay though) It was great, as it circle around a little girl :p

Discuss.

Bossk

Like a champ.
Can I join? I love Horror Films and everything

My favorite films are the Saw....they are the best, especially when you watch the unrated edition

The most recent one I saw is Halloween the remake, which was much better than the original. The ending sucked, though.

I like being scared except at 3 AM when I can't sleep :p and I really bloody stuff and a good story.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
I'd like to join. I'm a HUGE fan of horror films. Not the gory kind though. I like ones with a good story. Like the Saw movies.

I recently saw Joy Ride 2 and I thought it was really good. I'm always watching movies on tv and it took me awhile to realize that every movie I watch is a horror movie

junpearl63

their rooms
Welcome guys, be sure to come back often, 'cause we don't want this to turned out just like the previous club.

Alright, it seems like everyone here like watching american stuff. No ofense, but I tell you this, you guys still no nothing about horror film (lol I am obsessed with Asia) tried to watch Asian horror, make a lot of different.

Saw is good too.... and I love Saw game! Ooh, btw, we also incuded thriller games in here.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
I've never watched Asian Horror nor am I interested in watching it. I am American so of course that is what I watch. Saw is really up there for me. Maybe my favorite, I have no idea though. I can't remember all the horror movies I've seen

junpearl63

their rooms
Sure fonger :D every one got their own opinions. Saw is truly interesting, but I'm a fan of Asian horror xD
I just watched Hansel and Gretel (another K-horror, obsessed with it) A great story, and creative plot. It's really cool.
So, what horror movie did you guys watch recently?

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
So, what horror movie did you guys watch recently?

The last one I remember watching was Joy Ride 2. It's not that popular because it went straight to tv but I liked it.

Maybe you've seen Joy Ride 1. If not I could try and explain what it is about

Bossk

Like a champ.
Cool! And yeah.... I never watched any foreign ones....except Hostile since they go to Europe XD

The most recent one I watched was Halloween (the remake)

Also, who here like Friday the 13th movies?

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
The Halloween remake was not good.

I like friday the 13th. I'm not happy about that remake either. i read Jason will already have his mask even though he originally stole it in the third movie

junpearl63

their rooms
Halloween remake is okay....pretty decent. Friday the 13th is kinda normal, not so scary. I really like the type of horror movie which circle around school and such. Like Gosa (another K-horror, I know :p) The scariest path is, even it's still in the morning, and crowded with people, it's still creepy. That's the reason that movie is my favorite (aside from the cute Kimbum is in it <3 Fangirl)

So, do you guys played any horror game?

I played silent hill, saw, and alone in the dark.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
Have you guys played any horror games?

No, I don't have the money. Even I did I probably wouldn't play them though. I'm not interested in those type of games. I like RPG's

junpearl63

their rooms
Have you guys played any horror games?

No, I don't have the money. Even I did I probably wouldn't play them though. I'm not interested in those type of games. I like RPG's

Really? I thought horror games are very enjoyable.
Anyway, I just notice that most of the horror film remake can't seem to live up the original one's potential. What is your opinions on remake?

Bossk

Like a champ.
First off I never played a horror video game

And halloween remake was not the best, but it was 10x better than the original because he was just standing there more than half the movie

I liked Friday the 13th remake, actually, I loved it. They did the first 3 movies stories in 10 minutes so they can get to the killing, and it wasn't rushed. They did the story and did it well

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
What is your opinions on remake?

Not enjoyable at all. Stop trying to ruin a good thing by rerealeasing it

First off I never played a horror video game

And halloween remake was not the best, but it was 10x better than the original because he was just standing there more than half the movie

I liked Friday the 13th remake, actually, I loved it. They did the first 3 movies stories in 10 minutes so they can get to the killing, and it wasn't rushed. They did the story and did it well

I had no idea it was out already but that is my point. Why do the 3 movies in 1? It's not about the killing. It's about Jason. At least for me it is

Same with Micheal myers. he was always my favorite because he was the only serial killer that was still alive. He was just CREEPY. the remake made him to normal