• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where should I post this?

Cpchris

Shiny Hunter
Ok so I've been on the forums for a week and no one has told me a thing on where to post.

I want to start EV training either on White or when Black 2 comes out, but I've never done it before and I'd like to practice. I've looked at the page on EV training here and on other sites but still have some questions and would like some things confirmed. Where can I post this? I tried "Black and White" forums but my thread never showed up.

Also, is there anywhere I can ask what people think about my planned Black 2 team based on typing alone (not moves/items/EVs/IVs/natures)? I'm just curious about it is all.

Grey Wind

Try the Pokemon Questions thread or the Black and White Help thread for your EV questions, and the Black and White 2 team discussion thread for your team planning. The Black and White forums are moderated, so any threads that don't belong will be disproved by mods.

In general, you can just look around and you should be able to find stuff easily, eg if you want help for something in Black and White 2, just look in the BW2 forum and you should find what you need there.

Cpchris

Shiny Hunter
Try the Pokemon Questions thread or the Black and White Help thread for your EV questions, and the Black and White 2 team discussion thread for your team planning. The Black and White forums are moderated, so any threads that don't belong will be disproved by mods.

In general, you can just look around and you should be able to find stuff easily, eg if you want help for something in Black and White 2, just look in the BW2 forum and you should find what you need there.

Thanks a lot!