• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where to find Bagon?

I have never seen a wild bagon. Anyone who knows to find them? And I also
know it is in meteor falls, but where in meteor falls?

Nintendo Smasher

You can find it on that piece of land where you find Dragon Claw after you used surf.

pochamalover

no u lost the cheese
hes near tm dragon claw and the dragon tammer somewhere

-$Ci(-P-)$-

Dragon Master
First you must go with waterfall op to the waterfall, then you must go in to the cave. Take the stair on your right hand. Take highest (in your screen, the stair that is the most above) stair. Go down over the jump, and try to stay on the left side. There you will find another stair, go in. Surf to the cave in the north, go in the cave, surf to the other side, there you will find Bagon. It is a little bit hard to find, but believe me that is the only spot where you can find them.

Hell_fire

......duck...
the deepest corner of meteor falls its a tiny stretch of land about ye big * hold out hands* you need surf and waterfall