• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where to Sell my Pokemon Cards?

OldManJenkins

Lol, wut?
Hey guys, I have at least a couple hundred pokemon cards(havent got around to counting them yet.) and I was wondering, should I sell them on Ebay or somewhere else? They are, like, 90% old school 1st gen cards and I have a lot of holos and a couple dozen that are in German or some language. Would I make more money selling them on a different site? I plan on going through and getting them split into sets and then selling them that way instead of just as a whole lot, I think. Any tips?

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
Hey guys, I have at least a couple hundred pokemon cards(havent got around to counting them yet.) and I was wondering, should I sell them on Ebay or somewhere else? They are, like, 90% old school 1st gen cards and I have a lot of holos and a couple dozen that are in German or some language. Would I make more money selling them on a different site? I plan on going through and getting them split into sets and then selling them that way instead of just as a whole lot, I think. Any tips?

Less than 1000 isn't too many, so I suggest selling them as a bulk, advertising X amount of holos.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Generally if they're a different language no, funny thing is English cards usually fetch more. If you sell them as singles it will take you forever even done over e-bay (sorting 5000 cards took me a day I felt myself getting dumber by the end of it, so I can't imagine selling 1-2000 cards singly online). But honestly sell the foils separately on e-bay and then just sell the rest on there.

fitzy909

Just another guy
sell them on ebay or at car boot sales. you get more on ebay, but it's a bit more difficult. don't sell them separately, just sell them in large stacks. it takes for ever to sell individual ones, especially if you have a lot of them.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i found a site called Trade Cards Online. you could check that out. they sell all kinds of cards, and you can buy some there, too.