• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where will Grand Festival take place this time?

Since Dawn is going to win fifth ribbon soon, I was thinking where will thesinnoh Grand festival take place?
It could take place at Hearthrome city contest hall(most speculated) or at resort area. So what do u people think?

.Wind.

Banned
In the anime Sunny shore will be most likely unless there's a fast way for the group to reach Hearthome...

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
You know I still find it funny that Fantina never battled Dawn in a contest, despite it being something that should have likely happened a long time ago.

Anyway, I can see Fantina being a judge at the Grand Festival.

Torpoleon

I'm partial to the Valor Lakefront. I've been seeing that people say Hearthome City. I'd say that it would be at the Ribbon Society. It mkaes perfect sense.

Alloute

Not Banned
Not Hearthome, it is too far. Not Valor, also pretty far (anime does not equal games).

Probably some random anime-only city.

TicoPokemonMaster

I have a better one .........

Twinleaf town.

\\ runs and hides\\

TicoPokemonMaster

I have a better one .........

Twinleaf town.

\\ runs and hides\\

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Sunnyshore City. They seem to have a shop that sells Contest Items and a place that offers Ribbons. Not to mention that's where Jasmine who participates in the higher rank Contests appears.

Dawn might do the GF right after Ash gets his eighth badge and then they all go to the Pokemon League by ship.

Chimchartrainer07

I'm thinking it could be in Jubilife City, it's a huge city with a ton of stores. May's first contest was in Slateport and the Hoenn GF was in Slateport so they could do the same for Dawn since her first contest was in Jubilife.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I think I speak for most when I say Dawn is becomeing what Ten-Ten is too Naruto!

TrainerCasey

~Johto Fanatic~
Theirs afew possibilites.

Hearthome: (Maybe but I doubt it. But the gang can go from Hearthome to Canalave in 1 ep so its possible)
Sunnyshore: (Good time for Jasmine to arrive. ;))
Resort Area: (Best place imo because its a classy place and their might be some good competition! >=D Plus the ribbon society.)

thunderblade12

I think I speak for most when I say Dawn is becomeing what Ten-Ten is too Naruto!

I don't get what you mean. If you're saying that Dawn hardly gets any screen time like Tenten from Naruto than that's not true. Wew just got done with a huge haul of Dawn-centric episodes, it's Ash's turn now.

There was the Phione episode where Buneary was the center, then the contest where Pachirisu defeated Gabite, the episode where Mamoswine began obeying Dawn, the episode where Piplup decided to never evolve, the contest against Kenny, and the ping pong episode. The Cherubi episode was like a 50/50 split between a Dawn-centric episode and a Brock-centric episode. And then in Snowpoint Zoey appeared and Dawn got plenty of screentime.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I don't get what you mean. If you're saying that Dawn hardly gets any screen time like Tenten from Naruto than that's not true. Wew just got done with a huge haul of Dawn-centric episodes, it's Ash's turn now.

There was the Phione episode where Buneary was the center, then the contest where Pachirisu defeated Gabite, the episode where Mamoswine began obeying Dawn, the episode where Piplup decided to never evolve, the contest against Kenny, and the ping pong episode. The Cherubi episode was like a 50/50 split between a Dawn-centric episode and a Brock-centric episode. And then in Snowpoint Zoey appeared and Dawn got plenty of screentime.

I ment Dawn has no talent! May lost so much less then her!

HoennMaster

If it is in Hearthome, it won't be in a contest hall. Grand Festivals are held in stadiums.

I'm going for Jubilife. What you guys need to remember is that they crisscrossed Hoenn for May's Grand Festival.

I doubt it would be at the Resort Area since that is probably going to remain a post league area.

I ment Dawn has no talent! May lost so much less then her!

Dawn's contest journey is also way more realistic. As much as I love May, she barely lost, and it sucked.