• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where would a “fan region” go?

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
I’ve got a bunch of ideas coming together for a fan region, and I’d like a place to record them, get feedback, etc. It wouldn’t be the full telling of a story (not ready for that yet) but it would flesh out the lore of the region, Pokémon etc. I saw under the definition of fanfiction that “any work of writing” counts so I’m wondering if it necessarily has to be a story and if I can start a thread in Fan Fiction to compile these details (each post would be a completed thought though).

SBaby

Dungeon Master
In all honesty, I know this post is just a hair over a month old, but this topic that you made here is probably fine for posting your ideas. I don't think you need to limit each post to one single idea. You could probably just post ideas here as you get them and edit or modify them as you go.