• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where would you live?

Vycksta

In Hoenn if I could have my way and live in the Battle Dome/Tucker's bed... *bricked* It'd be either Lilycove City or Oldale Town. Oldale if life was p!ssing me off and I needed to get away from the majority of people and Lilycove if life was good. Plus in Lilycove there's lots to do and you can surf the water routes or go to the nearby Safari Zone. I could open a cafe there with my Sneasels. ;D

In Kanto. Four Island appeals to me the most, yes because of a certain Icefall Cave where a certain Sharp Claw Pokemon called Sneasel lives. I'd also have a place in Saffron City, where it's central to the majorty of mainland Kanto. Plus Sabrina is the Gym Leader there and she's easily my favourite Pokemon female character.

In Hoenn: Pacifilog Town. They have horseas and i could evolve one into a seadra:).

In Kanto Celadon because its big bad and FUNNN!!!

GO SEADRA!!!!!!;117;

In Hoenn: Pacifilog Town. They have horseas and i could evolve one into a seadra:).

GO SEADRA!!!!!!;117;

dylan said:

GO SEADRA!!!!!!;117;

sorry i hit the button twice.

cooldude13

D-Generation-X
Lilycove City.

Mudkip3

I've been wanting a thread like this.
In Kanto, I would live in either Fuchsia or Celadon. Fushcia because it seems peaceful, and Celadon because I LOVE big cities (even though I don't live in one in real life)
In Johto, definitely Goldenrod. Out of all the Pokemon region's cities, Goldenrod has the most buildings, therefore I consider it the biggest city out of all the cities in the Pokemon world so far.
In Hoenn, Mossdeep or Slateport. A big city that is sort of tropical (like Super Mario Sunshine) is where I would love to live. Mossdeep also has lots of trees and flowers, which are calming.
Oh, I forgot Orre: Can't decide between Gateon Port and Pyrite Town. Gateon Port is beautiful with its view of the wide open ocean and Pyrite Town is serious, filthy, tough, and to me, seems like a very popluated city.

Last edited:

Tumbleweed

Fireheart
I would live in the Batte Frontier. It's a really awsome place!
Maybe I would hide in one of the rooms in Battle Pike, and mug people o_O

Chaos Sneasel

Sneasel of Chaos
Hoenn:Verdanturf. A nice little village tucked away in a corner of the region. Nice and relaxing.

Kanto: Definitely Four Island. I'd mosey on over to a little place called Icefall cave to join my bretherin Sneasels.
But if you need a city, I say celadon. Nice and big and full of life and the bustle of a big city.

~Chaos Sneasel ;215;

Nidogod

Verdanturf in RSE. I like small peaceful places. The town with the second gym in GSC (I can't remember the name.) It's got an ocean near it, two caves, and a forest. How could one get bored? Then Cerulean for RBY. I'm not really sure why, but I've always liked it.

Though I'm more than fine in Goldenrod, if I had to move, I'd go to...

Lilycove in Hoenn and Celadon in Kanto. I luff'em big cities. Plus, Celadon is home of PinkFlowerShipping's second half: Erika. As if that wasn't enough, she's the only Grass GYM Leader as of now. She's downright gorgeous and more. :D

Goldenrod > All, though. ;)

hIrAm

Hoenn- I would grow up living in Verdanturf, and then move to Mossdeep once I had grown up. I wouldn't stay home very much though, I'd end up travelling all over the place. I would be a Pokémon Coordinator, too.

Kanto- Four Island, mainly because I'd train my Weavile there. Though, another good island would be Seven, for reasons unknown, really. Maybe because Larvitar is caught there? Who knows. Another great place would be Saffron and/or Celadon.

Last edited:

skyler darkmaster

sneasel lover <3
i'd probably be living on 4 island since sneasel is there(all hail sneasel)

onix lord

In Hoenn I'd either live in Lilycove or Pacifidlog. Both those places seem like they'd be really cool to live in.

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
In Kanto: I would live in Cinnabar so I can see the volcano that magically appears to kill us all on the damn island

Johto: hmmmmmmmmm..........Ekruteak because of its history, pokemon around it and their kewl gym leader Morty :p

Hoenn: Fortree because it is kewl! you get to live in tree houses! :p

~Kaim