• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where would you live?

Wanderer Mobius

Beginning Trainer
Tough Choice....

Kanto: Celadon City, because it has the Game Corner, a Grass-type Gym, and that big ol' department store.

Johto: Erm....Goldenrod City, for similar reasons.

Hoenn: Dang! I'd stay at Lavaridge for the onsen, and Verdanturf for the clean air. Probably migrate between the two. And have a summer home in Fortree, cause treehouses are just plain sexy.

Pikachu

NW Tourney Winner
Lilycove because it is the best city ever. Mall, Huge Contest Hall, Trainer Fan Club, Museum, and more. What more can you ask for?

Closer ones would be The Under in Orre and Vermilion in Kanto.

Pearl's Perap

Well I'd live...

Kanto Fuschia city for the Safari Zone

Johto Violet Gym for the bird pokémon xD

Hoenn Fortree City for the tree houses and more bird pokémon :3

That is all.

Zak

Jiggy37

Pearl Trader
Celadon seems like a place I'd really enjoy. I like big cities, yet real ones would be awful to live in due to the pollution and other problems; but Celadon has no such problems. It's a really idealized, golden city.

Masumi

Fog Trainer
Sootopolis City, I love that city! Very beautiful. Or Slateport City, it has a beach, nice market and a battle tent. ^^

MidnightSneasel

Frozen Sneasel
Kanto: I would live in Celadon or Saffron for their big city feelings

Johto: Goldenrod or Olivine I dont know why

Hoenn: Definetly Lilycove bcuz theres alot of stuff to do and its awesome

Aquarelle

Staff member
I would defianately live in either Sootopolis or Fortree! Sootopolis is a beautiful place, and I like the water pokemon, and I like how Fortree has tree houses and all that nature stuff.

Miles

Ello
In Hoenn I would live in Lilycove City. It seems like a nice place! =D. Mauville would come second though.

In Kanto I would live in Cinnabar or Vermillion. Those two are also nice. haha.

azurill

I would live in Hoenn,and I would like to have 3 houses,one in Fortree,one in Sootopolis and one in Pacifidlog.Also living in the BF would be nice but there would be too much noise.

Kanto: Fushia but with a winter resort in Cinnibar. Fushia because it is so cool and I can spend my hard earned wages in the safari zone searching for Tauros. Cinnibar because I can :p

Johto: Ecruteak. It just seems so mellow and I love History and that place has a brill history

Hoenn: Probrably Petalburg. It is calm.

Orre: Outskirt Sands. I am seriously anti-social

Taruta the Blue Mage

Newtypes represent!
For Hoenn I would pick either Fortree or Mossdeep. On Kanto, Celadon or Saffron. On the Sevii Islands maybe Island One or Five.

Swellow_91

I won't give up!
Kanto : Celadon City , it's nice and big.
Hoenn : Fortree City , because of the nature , the tree houses and the gym leader who owns a Swellow.

matrix_Logic

Nothing of interest.
Kanto: Lavender town. I am somewhat of a fan of Psychic Pokemon. Not to mention I can go to other citys by bridge, tunnel, or just walking.

Johto: The first city. ^

Hoenn: Um... Maybe Maulville (SP)

pepsa

Kanto: Celadon! I love big cities. There is a game corner a cycling road, and even a mall! And there is a building where pokemon games are being developed!

Hoenn: Mauville. Don't know why, but i kinda like the big city life! (there's a cycling path near there too!

jwla

In Kanto, Cerulean City, something always draws me there.
In Johto, I can't decide between Ecruteak, Olivine or Blackthorne.
In Hoenn, something like Mossdeep or Pacifidlog...

;126; ;124; ;227; ;224; ;332; ;330;

My favorites!