• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where would you live?

Raito

HADOUKEN!
The suburbs to nice metropoli like Lavender, Verdanturf and such. maybe a little more bustle in Fallarbor or Ecruteak cities.

skyler darkmaster

sneasel lover <3
probably ectruteak or (at best) in a house in ever grande

Powerful_Blaziken88

Probably in Mauville since there are 4 routes connected to it, giving easy access to other places. If not than probably Lilycove.

I like Hoenn more than Kanto. It's not that I have anything against Kanto, I just like Hoenn a lot more for some reason.

Eerie Wind

FrozenBanette
In Kanto I would live in Pewter City
In Johto I would live in Olivine City
In Hoenn I would live in Mossdeep City
In the Sevii Islands I would live in Floe Island

S

solblade811

Kanto:Chinabar Island
Johto:Olivine City
Hoenn:Liliycove
Sevii:7 Island

Psyboy

Psychic Breeder
Mossdeep, Lilycove, Fortree, Paciflog (SP), Those are great cities.

jirachiken

lots of luv!
Hoenn: Lavaridge for the hot springs or Lilycove so I could go to the beach anytime, plus that huge tower to go shopping in.

Kanto: Fushsia City because of the Safari zone and Koga. He's cool. Or Celadon City because it seems like a quiet place to live, plus the department store.

Blackthorn. Dragons do it for me.

Tyranitarphantom

seems so familiar...
Hoenn: Lilycove for the department store, contests, and aqua hideout
Kanto: Cinnabar for being surronded by water and pokemon mansion

GodFather

The PokéChamp
Battle Frontier or Lilycove City or Fortree City ( I like them all so no prob fo' me )

ashlover0013

Beginning Trainer
hoenn:sootopolis

kanto:cinnabar

GodFather

The PokéChamp
Now I think further I think i'm gonna live in the ' Abandoned Ship' There a quit few people, Surrounded by the Sea, Strong Pokémon, It just would be lovely to live there? Who thinks like me?

Wynaut?

Petalburg City, cause the music is cool. :p

Naw, I really like Fortree City, it's peaceful, and well... Just different :)

FlyingTotodile

Many totodiles can't
Kanto- celadon as i could live in the Game freak building1

Hoenn- petalburg as you can see your reflection in the water and the gym leader makes it easy to catch pokemon by lending you his.

I wouldn't wanna live in Fortree as you would have to slow down everytime you climbed a ladder or crossed a bridge!