• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where would you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MysticFlames

DEFINATELY FORTREE! Living in tree-houses would be pure awesome. Pacifidlog and Sootipolis are pretty awesome too.

PDL

disenchanted
lesse...

Kanto: um... I guess Fushcia, it has a Safari Zone and Ninjas, can't go wrong with that...

Jotho: mm... either Olivine or Goldenrod... because they have cute gym leaders...

Hoenn: this is even tougher, since most of the places are so nice... I pick Lilycove because it's near the sea and Hoenn's Safari Zone is close by...

Orre: Agate please... considering that it's other cities are either polluted flith-holes, crime-ridden, or too dry, barren and flat for my tastes

S

Shadow_Umbreon

Out of all of them I would say Lilycove. Living by the sea seems nice, and you can't forget the Dept. Store. =D

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokefan20010

Was Pokefan20010!
Me?

Hoenn: Slateport City- beach;
Kanto: Celadon City. Not everything but really close access to Saffron, Cerulean and Vermilion via Saffron, and Fuchsia.
Johto&Orre: never played, but Goldenrod City seems popular.
You can just go to other cities

Last edited:
B

BlueBeauty

Well since everyone else is saying where they want to live in Johto and Kanto, I guess I will too.
Johto: Mahogany Town cuz its by Lake of Rage
Kanto: Cinnabar Island cuz it seems like an interesting place to live, plus the ocean
:]

E

eonevolution

I would live in one of the cabins in the battle frontier.

S

sidisaproblem

Hoenn:Sootopolis City all those hills to climb
Johto:Blackthorn or Olivine because I really like the names.
Kanto:pewter City. I think the name sounds neat, thats all.

Encyclopika

The Queen
I love these sort of topics. ^^

Hoenn - Verdanturf - It's so pretty in the games, and, wow, contest hall right in town! That's my first choice out of the entire Pokemon world. ^^

Johto - Olivine - Right near the ocean so I can go to the beach, own a boat, and collect sea shells! XP

Kanto - Cinnabar - Same as Olivine, but the downside is that there's a volcano. O_O;;;

Kanto: Celadon City for the game corner ;)
Johto: Olivine City because of the oceans <3
Hoenn: Lilycove City for the oceans, shopping, Contest Hall & Art Museum ;D

Medea

Excalibur
Overall...

Pallet Town (so I can be close to you-know-who)

Johto: Violet City
Hoenn: Sootopolis City

L

lightspeed

Kanto: Pallet Town because it's a peaceful and beautiful place.

Hoenn: Slateport 'cause of the beach, museum, battle tent and ferry service.

Johto: Ecruteak 'cause it's near Tin Tower where Ho-oh lives and also near Burned Tower.

Last edited by a moderator:

General Blaze

Not the face!
Since everyone is posting where they want to live in Kanto and Johto, I might as well to!

Kanto: Fuchsia, because it has the Safari zone. And Ninjas! Can't go wrong with Ninjas!

Johto: Goldenrod, lots to do, and it's near the Day Care center!

psilocybin

I'd like to live at the Battle Frontier. :3 </unrealistic>

Eh, I wouldn't mind living in Mauville or Cinnabar.
Mauville seems all industrial and stuff for some reason or another, and I've always liked Cinnabar.

Dunsparce

Kanto: Saffaron. It's close to Celadon, Lavender, Cerulian, and Vermillion so I could visit them without having to walk too far.

Johto: Violet City (Closest town to the part of Dark cave with Dunsparce in it), but Olivine, Goldenrod, and Blackthron would be good, too.

Hoenn: Lavaridge. Close to Wild Slugma, Flannery, And Hot Springs.

Orre: Phenec City. Rather live there than Agate or the Under.

Sevii Islands: Island four. Has Sneasel, Lorelei's house, and a Breeding center. Can't argue with that XD

Blazikens_Brushfire

The Blaziking
Ah, Fortree, definitely. Fresh air, cool breezes, better than smog infested Southern California. ;D

Glowstick_cult

Hmmm... maybe Cinnabar. But at risk of being engulfed by lava from a near volcano, I might give Fucshia (bah, however you spell it) a shot as well.

R

Red the legendary master

Well:

Johto: I would live in Mt. silver, training :).
Kanto: Pallet town!.
Hoenn: Lilycove

Status
Not open for further replies.