• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where would you move to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joombo

All my life I wanted to move to the US, and I finally did last year. Like with everything else, there are things that I really like and others that I do not.

Where do you want to move to, and why?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’d like to move up to New York and live near my sister and her family but haven’t mainly because I have a support system where I am now and creating a new one could be difficult for me. Plus I help my dad with his business and have lived here my entire life. I might move if my dad ever decides to retire or he can’t work anymore.

SummerHaze

I want to move to Miami. It has spectacular beaches, tropical climate with hot summers and warm winters. And it's the healthiest city to live in the USA. I found moving service at https://abamovingflorida.com/ they have many positive reviews and best prices. Once I had a horrible experience with another company so now I want to hire only professionals.

Last edited:

Loa

I would like to live closer to the sea or ocean. But so far there is no such possibility (((

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
If I could just drop everything and leave, I'd go to Costa Rica. Been there for a study abroad, and I could imagine myself living out my days there. Beautiful scenery and the people are beyond nice.
Tennessee because Illinois sucks.
The weather's a bit all over the place here in East Tennessee, but anywhere around the Smoky Mountains is nice and scenic. Would recommend.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Since this was originally bumped after a year of not being posted in, feel free to start a new version of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.