1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Where would you rank SM Ash as trainer after his recent feat?

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by J.Agera, Oct 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. J.Agera

J.Agera Well-Known Member

1. XY Ash
    2. DP Ash
    3. SM Ash/BF Ash?
    Every other Ash-----

2. J.Agera

J.Agera Well-Known Member

Ash vs Kukui did not happen at that time.

3. SerGoldenhandtheJust

SerGoldenhandtheJust Well-Known Member

1. DP Ash
    2. XY Ash
    3. SM ash
    4. BF Ash
    5. AG ash
    6. BW Ash
    7. OS Ash

4. UltimateNinja

UltimateNinja ~Ice Cold~

1. DP Ash
    2. AG/XY Ash
    3. SM Ash
    4. BW/OS Johto Ash
    5. OS Kanto Ash

5. Lionel_B

Lionel_B Well-Known Member

Objectively, the best Ash are those of BF and DP, because it is the last to have a logical evolution. I even want to say that BW Ash, XY Ash and SM Ash are offside, since they have to match the mentality that their associated cycle must have.

Understand, I'm a little happy for SM Ash that he won the Alola league and that he lived the fight of his life against Tapu Koko, but I assume that it will be retconned...

6. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Still below DP and AG.
    Until Ash beats an Elite Four member or a champion, nothing's topping his Battle Frontier accomplishment.

7. shoz999

shoz999 Do you wanna try a good Tapu Cocoa? My treat.

Lore-wise, easily above XY. The actual experience of seeing it? Behind XY and DPPt.

SerGoldenhandtheJust likes this.
  8. Kuzehiko

Kuzehiko Well-Known Member

XY Ash
    DP Ash
    SM Ash=BF Ash (Brandon battle)
    AG Ash
    BW Ash
    OS Ash

SH65, mehmeh1 and 345ash-greninja like this.
  9. CMButch

CMButch Kanto is love. Kanto is life.

Around high BF Ash level( maybe little better).

345ash-greninja and mehmeh1 like this.
  10. SH65

SH65 Victory Over All!

XY Ash = DP Ash > AG Ash >= SM Ash > OS Ash > BW Ash

mehmeh1 likes this.
  11. PokemonBattleFanatic-

PokemonBattleFanatic- Standby for Battle!

POWER/SKILL

S -
    (Tobias) (Alain)

A - (Paul)

B - (DP Ash) (XY Ash) (Virgil)

C - (Sawyer) (Tyson) (Barry) (Morrison) (AG Ash) (Conway) (Harrison) (Katie)

D - (Tierno) (Jackson) (Trip) (SM Ash) (Stephan)

F -
    (Bianca) (Ritchie) (Trevor)

12. shoz999

shoz999 Do you wanna try a good Tapu Cocoa? My treat.

Now that I think about it. I swear I've seen five variations of these lol. Guess that's what Ash finally winning a Pokemon League will do to the fans.

mehmeh1 likes this.
  13. Twilight-Kun

Twilight-Kun Pokemon World Champion

Alola's below Kalos, Sinnoh, and Hoenn

Probably about par with Kanto and above Unova

SH65 likes this.
  14. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

While I'm impressed by Satoshi's achievements at the Alola League, I still think that he only did well because the level of the competition was unsurprisingly low, with the exception of Kukui-hakase's team during the exhibition match. So I rank Alola Satoshi below Shinou Satoshi and Kalos Satoshi.

SH65 and Twilight-Kun like this.
  15. Shayminslicker

Shayminslicker Comes out of Nowhere

I still think he's under Kalos and Sinnoh, but I think he's certainly better than the rest other than the two I mentioned.

16. SerGoldenhandtheJust

Same. There's no way I can accept him being lower than BF Ash at this point. He was literally unstoppable in the Alola series lol. Heck if he was serious like in XY or DP he might be ranked as more competent. Defeating kukui and tapu Koko simultaneously to become the champion of the Alola region is definitely his best feat so far

17. CMButch

No, his best feats are making actual Champion Diantha's Gardevoir Mega Evolve and going toe to toe with MCX who beat actual E4's Mega Houndoom.
    Also other feats include Sceptile beating Darkrai, Infernape beating Electivire and even Pikachu beating Regice and Pikachu beating Tapu Koko, which are amazing and strong but not stronger than A-G feat.
    Sure, Ash ebating Kukui and Gladion is the best feat when it comes official rank of Ash yeah, but in strength, it's not...

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  18. SerGoldenhandtheJust

Those are not feats lol greninja fainted right after and Greninja lost to Charizard. How is that a feat LOL. Anyways its ur opinion in my opinion beating tapu Koko and kukui is his best feat

19. CMButch

"How are those feats?" Lmao. Base Gardevoir is from ACTUAL CHAMPION, which had to Mega evolve in order to battle A-G. And Charizard beat Pokemon from ACTUAL E4. No opinions here when it comes to this, this has nothing to do with likes/favorites. All facts. Tapu Koko feat is high yes( higher than Kukui's feat), Kukui feat as in beating Kukui's Pokemon(TK is not his Pokemon BTW) is as good as Ash beating Sawyer or Tyson, like same feat which is good but not high. So, Pikachu vs TK > Ash vs Kukui's other Pokemon as feat.
    A-G feat > feats like TK vs Pikachu, Sceptile vs Darkrai, Pikachu vs Regice, Infernape vs Electivire > feats like Ash beating Sawyer, Ash battling Kukui's Pokemon, Ash battling Tyson, Gary etc.
    Also, do you know that many league competitors would actually beat Kukui( not counting Tapu Koko) Tyson, Sawyer, Paul, Remo etc.

20. SerGoldenhandtheJust

I'm sorry but no. Pikachu defeating tapu Koko is a better feat then Greninja battling and losing to champion mons lol. Yeah he's strong and held its own but it's not as amazing as Pikachu literally destroying a guardian of alola and it's z move with its own.