• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where would you rank SM Ash as trainer after his recent feat?

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Wtf? I said she may be an elite four but not as strong as the other elite fours. We don't know her strength to be able to judge her. U ****ing judge her based on her title but in all her appearances she either lost or had to take on a trainer with two others.
Darkrai and her houndoom cannot be compared coz the circumstances are totally different. Being the Elite four means yes you're powerful but doesn't necessarily mean ur the top 5. Lysandre was clearly more powerful than malva. Tobias may not have chosen to take on the E4 for all we know. You can't compare those two. Your basis of comparing them is just a big giant assumption. It's kinda funny you're the person who's saying my fanboyism is showing while also basing on assumptions that houndoom is better than darkrai and greninjas losses are better feats than Pikachu destroying tapu koko. I'm done arguing. You're just repeating your assumptions, presenting them as facts and saying you proved it and showed it. You didn't prove ****. It's just one assumption in ur debate which u use to argue claiming it as fact. Rinse and repeat. I'm not bothering with it anymore I've already explained myself and clearly it's not gonna stop u from making the assumptions and saying they are facts. You clearly have a bias and yet accuse me of fanboyism. It's funny

Yes, but that's her title, LMAO. That's the point I said: Are they randomly giving away E4 titles like Oprah did the car? Lol no. Can you be as of now president of America? No. Based on your logic: Trump is as president don't mean much, LMAO.
Yes it does, she's Top 5 in Kalos, as of now, if she isn't TOP 5, she wouldn't be there and they'd give to someone else. LOGIC. Again with Lysandre despite me debunking it ... -_-.
It's not assumption if we use logic and feats.
Because my Basics are made by logic and feats? Until proves otherwise. Tobias is not E4. Fact, so you can't say that his Darkrai > Aaron's Pokemon until it's proven and we all know that Malva's MH > Base E4 Pokemon... C'mon. I already debunked about Greninja.
You're done arguing? NO, YOU WILL BE BACK, 1000% I promise you.
I am repeating stuff because you're making me repeat stuff, because you obviously can't accept those facts. I proved everything. I have a BIAS? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA. You're funny.

"And tapu koko doesn't need to show feats to show he's powerful, he's a legendary Pokemon."
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I WAS RIGHT , I WAS FREAKING RIGHT HAHAHHA.
And now you're using TITLE of Legendary Pokemon to be strong, but when I am using TITLE of E4, "bad me, I am wrong". ahahhahahahah Hyprocrite!!! I am glad tbh for this, This sentence proves 90% things.

Last edited:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Yes, but that's her title, LMAO. That's the point I said: Are they randomly giving away E4 titles like Oprah did the car? Lol no. Can you be as of now president of America? No. Based on your logic: Trump is as president don't mean much, LMAO.
Yes it does, she's Top 5 in Kalos, as of now, if she isn't TOP 5, she wouldn't be there and they'd give to someone else. LOGIC. Again with Lysandre despite me debunking it ... -_-.
It's not assumption if we use logic and feats.
Because my Basics are made by logic and feats? Until proves otherwise. Tobias is not E4. Fact, so you can't say that his Darkrai > Aaron's Pokemon until it's proven and we all know that Malva's MH > Base E4 Pokemon... C'mon. I already debunked about Greninja.
You're done arguing? NO, YOU WILL EB BACK, 1000% I promise you.
I am repeating stuff because you're making me repeat stuff, because you obviously can't accept those facts. I proves everything. I have a BIAS? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA. You're funny.

"And tapu koko doesn't need to show feats to show he's powerful, he's a legendary Pokemon."
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I WAS RIGHT , I WAS FREAKING RIGHT HAHAHHA.
And now you're using TITLE of Legendary Pokemon to be strong, but when I am using TITLE of E4, "bad me, I am wrong". ahahhahahahah Hyprocrite!!! I am glad tbh for this, This sentence proves 90% things.

Spamming haha doesn't make you right stop that. And once again being an elite four doesn't mean your the top 5. Some people could just opt out of challenging the Elite four after winning a league like Alain or have different agendas like lysandre. Just because she's an elite four doesn't mean she's stronger than Tobias. She can easily be the weakest elite four member yet and Tobias stronger than her. We don't have anything to compare them and irrevocably say one is better. Why the **** can you not get that.
And being legendary is totally different than being an elite four. It is a guardian pokemon. GUARDIAN. Ofc to be a guardian you have to be strong. Legendary Pokemon don't need to prove their strength because it's because of their strength they are worshipped as legendary. It's a guardian ofc it's strong. I'm not a hypocrite here your being a dummy. You didn't debunk greninja or anything, you have all this time making assumptions. And what the **** does that trump example have to do with anything i ****ing swear. You use logic? NO. U r ****ing using ur own assumptions to determine what is stronger than what when there's no basis to do so. I'm tired of saying the same things and hearing the same things as u making assumptions and acting like u proved or debunked anything. That line proved 90 percent of ur statement? Really buddy? Also it's not like I'm comparing it with anything I'm just saying it proves it's very strong. I never said malva wasn't strong she probably is but saying her base houndoom can beat darkrai is false, coz we cannot compare that as a basis. Ffs. Let's just agree to disagree at this point coz i dont think we aren't changing anyone's opinion soon. I think Pikachu defeating tapu koko is Ash's best feat you don't. Let's leave it at that.

CMButch

Spamming haha doesn't make you right stop that. And once again being an elite four doesn't mean your the top 5. Some people could just opt out of challenging the Elite four after winning a league like Alain or have different agendas like lysandre. Just because she's an elite four doesn't mean she's stronger than Tobias. She can easily be the weakest elite four member yet and Tobias stronger than her. We don't have anything to compare them and irrevocably say one is better. Why the **** can you not get that.
And being legendary is totally different than being an elite four. It is a guardian pokemon. GUARDIAN. Ofc to be a guardian you have to be strong. Legendary Pokemon don't need to prove their strength because it's because of their strength they are worshipped as legendary. It's a guardian ofc it's strong. I'm not a hypocrite here your being a dummy. You didn't debunk greninja or anything, you have all this time making assumptions. And what the **** does that trump example have to do with anything i ****ing swear. You use logic? NO. U r ****ing using ur own assumptions to determine what is stronger than what when there's no basis to do so. I'm tired of saying the same things and hearing the same things as u making assumptions and acting like u proved or debunked anything. That line proved 90 percent of ur statement? Really buddy? Ffs. Let's just agree to disagree at this point coz i dont think we aren't changing anyone's opinion soon. I think Pikachu defeating tapu koko is Ash's best feat you don't. Let's leave it at that.
1.Yes. I am glad I am right, you're back ahhahahahha. I thought you finished hahahahha. Spamming what? I am just responding to you. I literally just stated about this, she's stronger than Tobias, fact. Let's leave it as that.
Funny how you're just saying saying Tobias > her, but you never said her > Tobias. Oh wait I am BIAS one hahhaha. Nice.
2.And it's still a title hahahha Guardian, Legendary.. oh wait same as E4 and somehow when I use that, I am wrong. Hhahah You're obviously BIASED towards Legendaries and Mythicals, it's really obvious. But hey I am BIAS one hahahahhaha. This is too easy. TBH.
"It is a guardian ofc is strong". It is E4 ofc they're strong; Lmao. Trump is an example, but you don't understand it.Sorry, maybe simpler example?
Wrong, I am using logic and feats, but you're being BIAS one hhaha.
You're tired of it? Well, it's you who make me type same things, I am not doing it out my own will. You're making me do it. You can agree to disagree, yes. But I am just stating facts and logic you can disagree with that.There are people who disagree with facts and logic like Flat Earth people. This has nothing to do with an opinions. Well, it's not best feat, I already proved why A-G feat is the best.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I NEVER said Tobias > Malva. I'm saying at this point we can't compare them to say irrevocably that one is stronger than the other and in my personal opinion i think Tobias would be stronger whereas you have been presenting it as a fact that it's the other way around. I never said malva Stopwasnt that. Like Isaid agree to disagree. We clearly have different opinions that won't change. And nope you didn't prove greninja has the best feat it's an assumption. You don't have logic. So pls stop. Stop presenting your assumed opinion as the one and absolute fact.

CMButch

I NEVER said Tobias > Malva. I'm saying at this point we can't compare them to say irrevocably that one is stronger than the other and in my personal opinion i think Tobias would be stronger whereas you have been presenting it as a fact that it's the other way around. Stop that. Like i said agree to disagree. We clearly have different opinions that won't change.
And I said we use Malva > Tobias until proven otherwise. It's not hard tbh. You can have personal opinion yes when it comes to this, but that is wrong generally. You can say that idk Harry Potter is in my personal opinion real person. But fact is it is fictional character. You can say In my personal opinion Krillin is stronger than Beerus while Beerus is factually stronger than Krillin. Etc. Same here.Yes, I did prove it. Go back and read it.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Yes i read it and your proof isn't proof. Your logic for deriving that proof doesn't hold up and is based on many assumptions. And for the time being why would I assume one is stronger than the other when we have no basis to say so.
Also idk who beerus and krillin are

CMButch

Yes i read it and your proof isn't proof. Your logic for deriving that proof doesn't hold up and is based on many assumptions. And for the time being why would I assume one is stronger than the other when we have no basis to say so.
Also idk who beerus and krillin are
If you read it clearly and analyzed it, you'd understand why it's a proof. This just makes you in denial. But you know who Harry Potter is ;).

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Okay I'm in denial to your baseless proofs. Happy?.
Like i said agree to disagree. I think Pikachu beating tapu koko is ash best feat but you don't . Ok I respect your opinion. No need to argue on this further.

CMButch

Okay I'm in denial to your baseless proofs. Happy?.
Like i said agree to disagree. I think Pikachu beating tapu koko is ash best feat but you don't . Ok I respect your opinion. No need to argue on this further.
Funny now you say you have confirmed you're in denial and you still go with your politics xd. Like c'mon.
TBH, I am only happy because I caught you to be a hypocrite with " they're Legendary they're ofc strong( Legendary is a title)" hahahha but when I use a title like E4, "I am wrong" hahhaha.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
That denial comment was sarcastic if you didn't get it. And How does that make me a hypocrite. I agree malva must be strong to be E4 but that doesn't mean she's better than Tobias. I used tapu koko's legendary status to state that it's strong. But if you find that hypocritical good for you go enjoy

CMButch

That denial comment was sarcastic if you didn't get it. And How does that make me a hypocrite. I agree malva must be strong to be E4 but that doesn't mean she's better than Tobias. I used tapu koko's legendary status to state that it's strong. But if you find that hypocritical good for you go enjoy
Tobias is not E4 level as of now and Malva is. And Malva can use Mega Pokemon. But somehow your logic: "Tobias is stronger hahhaha". malva >> Wulfric, while Tobias > Volkner? Hhahhahaha. Wulfric >>>>>> Volkner. But again, I am BIAS one hahaha. Somehow based on your logic Volkner would beat Mega Abomasnow and Avalugg hahahah.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Okay first of all again we have no basis to judge whether wulfric is irrevocably better than volkner. They both are the last gym leaders. Sure wulfric has a mega but volkner has strong pokemon too. His rival is flint an elite 4 member. But yeah imo wulfric is stronger but i dont go claiming it as a fact coz it ain't one. It's just what i think.
And once again, for the final time, just because Tobias isn't an E4 member doesn't mean he's worse than Malva. He's been shown to be very strong throughout whereas malva has always been failing and hasn't really shown her strength despite being an E4. For all we know Tobias never challenged the sinnoh E4. Heck Alain wasn't an E4 member yet he defeated malva. So yeah it ain't a fact that malva is better than Tobias it's just ur opinion. Heck given the animes inconsistency issues and continuity issues these type of arguments don't hold as proof at all. And for god's sake stop with the hahahahahhah

CMButch

Okay first of all again we have no basis to judge whether wulfric is irrevocably better than volkner. They both are the last gym leaders. Sure wulfric has a mega but volkner has strong pokemon too. His rival is flint an elite 4 member. But yeah imo wulfric is stronger but i dont go claiming it as a fact coz it ain't one. It's just what i think.
And once again, for the final time, just because Tobias isn't an E4 member doesn't mean he's worse than Malva. He's been shown to be very strong throughout whereas malva has always been failing and hasn't really shown her strength despite being an E4. For all we know Tobias never challenged the sinnoh E4. Heck Alain wasn't an E4 member yet he defeated malva. So yeah it ain't a fact that malva is better than Tobias it's just ur opinion. Heck given the animes inconsistency issues and continuity issues these type of arguments don't hold as proof at all. And for god's sake stop with the hahahahahhah
1.Just because Flint is his rival, doesn't mean he's comparable to Flint. Lmao. IIRC they were comparable in younger days, but no. Also if we go by that logic, Trip is Ash's rival? Ash would've stomped him with his GPCISS, but he's still considered rival.
2. No, it's a fact that Wulfric > Volkner, sure, now Volkner = Wulfric because Volkner got stronger thanks to Mega like Misty and Brock and because of training. But back in DP days, it's not. Wulfric could hold of to Greninja and Peakachu.Same Greninja that made Base Gardevoir Mega evolve. Volkner hold off to Infernape and Pikachu. Who have never shown the feats as Greninja. lmaoSo yes fact is Wulfric is currently strongest gym leader and Malva > him.
3. Yes it does, because I already explained why. He has been shown to be strong while beating Volkner and people who beat him? Yes, I agree, but for the final time: MALVA IS > WULFRIC WHO I JUST EXPLAINED HIS POWER.
Again for final time: ALAIN DEFEATED MALVA IN 1 ON 1. ALAIN IS SHOWN TO BE POWERFUL BECAUSE HE BEAT HER. TOBIAS IS NOT SHOWN TO BEATEN E4 MEMBER. 6 ON 6 ALAIN WOULD LOSE AGAINST MALVA.
It is afact that Malva > Tobias, until proven liek with Alain aka Tobias beatin one E4.NEXT YOU'RE GONAN SAY: " OH IT'S YOUR OPINION THAT MALVA > WULFRIC LMAO"

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
It's not a fact because they are totally different ****ing characters. And yes i also think wulfric is better but like again until volkner is shown to be losing to wulfric it isn't fact. The way you compared it isn't feasible and again doesn't really hold up when you consider the animes consistency. Also i never said volkner is comparable to flint . I just said he had a very strong rival, which probably would help in his growth too and probably he means he's strong in his own regard if flint considers him worthy enough to be his rival. Again you stating this is better than this irrevocably are assumptions based on a logic that doesn't hold and your own mind based analysis. Stop shoving it down my and everyone's throats that your statements are the true irrevocably facts when it is not so. Can we please end this now at this point we are just going in circles and spamming the thread which might even cause it to lock down.

CMButch

It's not a fact because they are totally different ****ing characters. And yes i also think wulfric is better but like again until volkner is shown to be losing to wulfric it isn't fact. The way you compared it isn't feasible and again doesn't really hold up when you consider the animes consistency. Also i never said volkner is comparable to flint . I just said he had a very strong rival, which probably would help in his growth too and probably he means he's strong in his own regard if flint considers him worthy enough to be his rival. Again you stating this is better than this irrevocably are assumptions based on a logic that doesn't hold and your own mind based analysis. Stop shoving it down my and everyone's throats that your statements are the true irrevocably facts when it is not so. Can we please end this now at this point we are just going in circles and spamming the thread which might even cause it to lock down.
It is a fact because Wulfric can Mega and he hold off to Greninja. It wouldn't be fact if Volkner could Mega and get stronger aha Wulfric vs Volkner now. But fact is Wulfric >>> Volkner in DP...So based on your logic: Cynthia > Trip is not a fact because we have never seen them battling? Applause. APPLAUSE HAHAHHAHAH.
So to sum it: Wulfric > Volkner ( DP) fact
Opinion: Wulfric vs Volkner now ( when VOlkner has mega ( probably and Z move).

Volkner even distanced himself from battling and is more technology guy so yes, that's proves it. I am repeating this because you're making me repeat stuff and BTW this is new : Volkner vs Wulfric( which is now turned into repeating). I am not shoving it down your throat. Lmao. I am just presenting facts and respond to your points. It's you who is shoving it down your throat, buddy.
Same now:
Malva > Tobias( DP) fact
Malva vs Tobias now is an opinion( since Tobias can have Mega, he probably grew stronger) , but we don't know.
YOUR PORBLEM IS YOU'RE THINKING TOBIAS FROM DP CAN BE STRONGER THAN MALVA WHICH IS NO.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
I feel SM Pikachu's Tapu koko feat is on par with BF Pikachu's Regice feat that's why I rank SM Ash equally strong to BF Ash (Brandon battle).

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Your problem is that you have nothing but baseless inaccurate assumptions to say that i cannot think DP Tobias can beat malva when he very well can. I'm done with you. You are going on a circle, with your haha, baseless assumptions, presenting it as facts, not accepting any other opinions coz for u ur baseless assumptions are proofs and irrevocably correct and it's just annoying me. I already made my point clear. Tapu koko being beaten is for me Ash's best feat. You have another opinion. U presenting ur opinion as fact over every other opinion in this board is wrong. I'm not wasting time with you anymore. Spam and reply all you want I'm not answering I've already made my points clear but you go on trying to present ur opinions as facts over every other opinion with your baseless laughably dumb analysis which you call proofs. Good day. Also knowing you you're probably just gonna respond with a no you thing, being happy you in your weird logic proved me a hypocrite and celebrate that you *won*. Peace ^_^

CMButch

Your problem is that you have nothing but baseless inaccurate assumptions to say that i cannot think DP Tobias can beat malva when he very well can.
He literally can't. Tobias now could, but we don't know if he got stronger if he has Mega Latias, maybe he's now a farmer or something... Your problem is overrating and being BIASed towards Legendary/mythical especially Alolan ones...

I'm done with you. You are going on a circle, with your haha, baseless assumptions, presenting it as facts, not accepting any other opinions coz for u ur baseless assumptions are proofs and irrevocably correct and it's just annoying me.
It's not my problem when someone debunks you and presents other statement annoys you. Lol. I put hahahaha because I find your statement funny because it's denial.I am accepting opinion when it comes to taste and favoritism yes, but when it comes to this, your opinions are wrong same way if someone says Harry Potter is real person. How can someone accept that?

I already made my point clear. Tapu koko being beaten is for me Ash's best feat. You have another opinion. U presenting ur opinion as fact over every other opinion in this board is wrong. I'm not wasting time with you anymore. Spam and reply all you want I'm not answering I've already made my points clear but you go on trying to present ur opinions as facts over every other opinion with your baseless laughably dumb analysis which you call proofs. Good day. Also knowing you you're probably just gonna respond with a no you thing, being happy you in your weird logic proved me a hypocrite and celebrate that you *won*. Peace ^_^
And I am the one who repeats stuff. Lol. I did prove you were hypocrite. Lmao. You're done? Well we will see about that, people like you always return one way or another...But if real: good day and good riddance :)