• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wherefore At Thou Pok?mon? (102)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Wherefore Art Thou Pokémon?!

Still on Mandarin Island, Ash & Co. go through a Victorian Town where they find two Nidoran who are in love while the trainers of them are constantly fighting. Can Ash & Co. stop the fighting so the Nidorans can stay together?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Alfonso

Derpgull
Ick. I hated this episode. The only good thing was crossdressing Jessie and James (And Rocketshippyness. :3) and the fact that the girl with the Nidoran goes to the same hair stylist as Domino.

I still, and will always hate, *any* romance based Pokemon episodes. 'Cause they will always gave cheesy shippy lines for Major Pairings. (Pokeshipping/Advanceshipping. :p) 'Course, there was a little Orangeshippyness, when Misty blushed and quite flirtingly wacked him in the face with his sketchbook while giggling. ^_^

C

Crystal Latios

OMG! I agree with you with everything what you say^^ I`m your huge Fangirl^^

Anyway, I think, this episode is very boring. Thunderstorm was cool, but later I slept. Little Magnemites and brave Ash. Bleh. Also, I didn`t like this guy (Magnemite trainer).
One good thing in this anime is a Joltion^^

Alfonso

Derpgull
Flannery said:
OMG! I agree with you with everything what you say^^ I`m your huge Fangirl^^

Anyway, I think, this episode is very boring. Thunderstorm was cool, but later I slept. Little Magnemites and brave Ash. Bleh. Also, I didn`t like this guy (Magnemite trainer).
One good thing in this anime is a Joltion^^

Yay, I have a fangirl! n.n 'Course, I'll most likely get a few rabid fanboys and girls drawing me in... certain... situations with... certain people. (Hmmmmmmmmmm... maybe a few Yaio Doujinshi too. ^_^o)

Ah, I think you're getting the episodes mixed up. The one you are thinking about it 'Get Along Little Pokemon', with Ethan and the Magnemite. However, I was also confused about it, because when it aired over here in the UK, it did go under that name. (Get Along Little Pokemon.) So maybe it did that over in your country too. *confused*

C

Crystal Latios

Alfonso said:
Yay, I have a fangirl! n.n 'Course, I'll most likely get a few rabid fanboys and girls drawing me in... certain... situations with... certain people. (Hmmmmmmmmmm... maybe a few Yaio Doujinshi too. ^_^o)

Ah, I think you're getting the episodes mixed up. The one you are thinking about it 'Get Along Little Pokemon', with Ethan and the Magnemite. However, I was also confused about it, because when it aired over here in the UK, it did go under that name. (Get Along Little Pokemon.) So maybe it did that over in your country too. *confused*

Eeeeee..... ehem.... Yes. Its an episode about Nidorans, not about Magnemites. See, I`m really confused sometimes^^ Yes, in my country it had a this same name

Ok, maybe now I will tell something about Nidoran epi :p

My opinion is: immature. This "Romeo and Juliet" story. Wait, it was from "West Side Story" o_O Anyway, I like romances between pokemon, but this episode was like sweet, pink candy. Also, pokeshipping...ehem. One good thing: a real kiss =D but only between pokemon :p

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Misty and Jessie read way too many romance novels. (Jessie lives too many of them.)

Does anyone think a bunch of red flags would have been raised that the groom was wearing lip stick and the bride wasn't?

The only real good part of the episode was Pikachu just before he shocked Team Rocket. Talk about a Kodak moment. It was just precious.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Flannery said:
Eeeeee..... ehem.... Yes. Its an episode about Nidorans, not about Magnemites. See, I`m really confused sometimes^^ Yes, in my country it had a this same name

Ok, maybe now I will tell something about Nidoran epi :p

My opinion is: immature. This "Romeo and Juliet" story. Wait, it was from "West Side Story" o_O Anyway, I like romances between pokemon, but this episode was like sweet, pink candy. Also, pokeshipping...ehem. One good thing: a real kiss =D but only between pokemon :p

Indeed. But no big loss, seeing as how the Magnemore episode was pretty uninteresting. It didn't even have a cool One-Shot, like Poncho, the Diglett Rancher. (Who equals awesome. Yeah, I'm such as fanboy. ^_^o) All it had was Ethan. No offence to Ethan fans, of course. I just found him uninteresting.

But, anyway, as I said, I liked this episode for the Bride and Groom bit. James as the Bride... how Rocketshipping SHOULD be. :3

Bibi Nefertari

*glomps James*
Alfonso said:
But, anyway, as I said, I liked this episode for the Bride and Groom bit. James as the Bride... how Rocketshipping SHOULD be. :3

I totally agree, especially since I'm a Rocketshipper to da bone >D
*sigh* I'd really wish that happened vice-versa though, that would have been soooo cute!

As for the rest of the ep, well... there were even a couple of funny things... what I'm referring to is some of the things Ash and Misty tell each other and... the part where Tracey places a shippy hint on them and they get all angry and stuff at him... not that bad an ep, but the plot was kinda predictable... with the two Nidorans *rolls eyes*

B

BlueV2

It was predictable, but the plot was rather sweet and pure, all though I can't say I didn't enjoy all the ship hints,lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Crystal Latios

Alfonso said:
It didn't even have a cool One-Shot, like Poncho, the Diglett Rancher. (Who equals awesome. Yeah, I'm such as fanboy. ^_^o) All it had was Ethan. No offence to Ethan fans, of course. I just found him uninteresting.
You are his FanBoy? Awww..... lucky Poncho =/

I didn`t see Rocketshipping there. Of course, Jessie said about her unhappy love from past etc. later they played a couple (James as a girl, of course :p) But I didn`t see some hot feelings between them.
I think, Pokeshipping was there. Tracey drew Ash and Misty together LOL

G

Gigi

Flannery said:
Tracey drew Ash and Misty together LOL

He did..? x.o()
And am I the only one who absoultely adores this episode? n.n() It's just so cute.

C

Crystal Latios

Orange*Berry said:
He did..? x.o()
And am I the only one who absoultely adores this episode? n.n() It's just so cute.
Hehe, Pokeshippers say that. Tracey is quite smart and he knows about Misty`s feelings ^.~ So probably he drew them together, for fun :p

B

BlueV2

I thought Tracy didn't know about her feelings? Remember the 2nd movie?...then again it is Tracy ^ ^;. Wonder why not many people like this episode? It's so sweet.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Slowking of Soul said:

I thought Tracy didn't know about her feelings? Remember the 2nd movie?...then again it is Tracy ^ ^;. Wonder why not many people like this episode? It's so sweet.

If you are talking about the 'Are you talking about me' line, then that was dub-only. It's still cute though. *waves Orangeshippy banner* :p

G

Gigi

Alfonso said:
If you are talking about the 'Are you talking about me' line, then that was dub-only. It's still cute though. *waves Orangeshippy banner* :p

In the origianl he said, (roughly) 'Me too~!' just for the record. :3

Well... I think in the dub he said something like, 'Hey! That's like how you and Ash are!' After Kasumi said, 'They're not mature enough to admit that they like eahcother.' (Sorry.. I don't know the exact lines. It's been a while ince I saw it that way. x.x)

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This is another one of my favorite episodes. Even though I'm not into Ash&Misty, I really love the whole storyline with the two little kids and their nidorans. I also love Tracey noticing that it's like how Ash and Misty are. I also love how the nidorans are named after the leads in "West Side Story". :)

One of the best parts of this episode, too, has to be the part with a certain running gag turning out a little different. It's interesting to see Victreebell bite Jessie instead of James for a change. :D

T

Togechic

That bit where Pikachu spotted that fruit tree was totally random. I totally expected Team Rocket to have set up a trap there.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I am watching a music channel, there was a love calculator at the bottom were people can send in their names and the person they love, and I saw Tony and Maria!

they are the dub names for the nidoran and it said they had around 80% chance of love

LOL

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
As a musical theatre fanatic, I wasn't particularly impressed by the names Tony and Maria. Although the Nidorans and their evolutions weren't shown much prior to this (and still aren't shown much). It could have just as easily been two Pikachus in love- so we should be pleased they used a slightly more sensical couple.