• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wherefore At Thou Pok?mon? (102)

JudySpell

Banned
The two Nidoran loving each other in spite of their owners bickering was so heart warming. I'm glad things worked out. 6.5/10

UmbrionKnight

Ash you stupid boy, you should've kissed Misty -_-

Second viewing of this episode, and those two Nidorans are just too adorable for words.

I agree. I actually liked this episode, because it was an interesting idea to parallel the Romeo and Juliet play. It was interesting for me, at least.

The two lovestruck Nidoran needed to get their owners to end their grudges, so it's excellent how Ash's friends came and fixed everything for the better. :)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
So Misty got to be the matchmaker here which made me cackle, and the shipping hints of her and Ash liking each other were cool. I got a laugh out of Pikachu slyly shuffling over to the berry tree while looking for Maria lol.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Nidoran ♀ loving Nidoran ♂ was sweet, even though they had to face adversity since their owners were enemies. I felt that both Ralph and Emily should've known better than to bicker all the time. If they had just put their differences aside in the first place, their Pokemon would've been much better off.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Nidoran ♀ and Nidoran ♂ being secret lovers was cute I admit, except for how generic the plot was. Stolen right from Shakespeare.

Well the whole Romeo and Juliet inspiration for this episode was slightly cliched, but at least the episode wasn't as dark as the source material since the two Nidorans didn't die.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Lol, I felt bad for Ash when he had to scroll through his PokeDex twice to find the right Nidoran Dex entry. :p

I liked those scenes cuz they helped showcase what the two different Nidoran genders looked like, plus the gender difference was basically the core of this episode in general. ^^

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I liked those scenes cuz they helped showcase what the two different Nidoran genders looked like, plus the gender difference was basically the core of this episode in general. ^^

I'd say that the love subplot was the main point. And speaking of that, I laughed when the Nidoran owners began fighting with sticks.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'd say that the love subplot was the main point. And speaking of that, I laughed when the Nidoran owners began fighting with sticks.

Ha ha, I liked that too cuz it looked like they were fencing. Ralph and Emily were apparently very competitive with each other any ways, so I guess that them fencing made sense.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
They were just crazy lol. Also, I gasped when we saw how Tracey's Marill found Tony & Maria since he was rarely used.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
They were just crazy lol. Also, I gasped when we saw how Tracey's Marill found Tony & Maria since he was rarely used.

I was happy that Tracey used his head, tho he could've used his Venonat as well, not just his Marill. I guess I should simply be happy with what we got however, even if it wasn't much.

The fact that the town's church had its cross kept in the dub was surprising, and why was Misty telling Ash that he wasn't mature, when she was acting more childish than him when she butted in on Tony and Maria's relationship?

Alloutℯ

Banned
Ralph and Emily were annoying, but Misty was even worse because she was meddling in stuff that was outside her control. She needed to leave things alone.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Ralph and Emily were annoying, but Misty was even worse because she was meddling in stuff that was outside her control. She needed to leave things alone.

Kasumi is just a big romantic, plus she wanted the two Nidoran to be happy. She may've gone overboard here, yet she had good intentions.

Daizy

I call you honey
Sorry, but I laughed so hard when the cute Nidoran evolved into those ugly Nidorino(a). Really should of held the B button guys.

I must be alone in thinking that Nidorina and Nidorino look cool. I liked the evolution of the two lover Nidorans because it was in sync.

I must be alone in thinking that Nidorina and Nidorino look cool. I liked the evolution of the two lover Nidorans because it was in sync.

Them evolving kind of ruined their charms I think, but I know that the scene was meant to show us how bonded the two Nidoran were.

Leonhart

Imagineer
FullmetalJackie said:
Them evolving kind of ruined their charms I think, but I know that the scene was meant to show us how bonded the two Nidoran were.

It was also a way of making their owners respect each other since they saw how in-sync their Pokemon were, and that played a part in them ending their constant bickering.