• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where's Armaldo? (379)

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see an episode with emphasis on the Hoenn Ancient Pokemon that come from fossils. It was cool to see Lileep, Cradiliy, Anorith and Armaldo for the 1st time. Anorith is still my fav. Pokemon from a fossil. It was cool to see May's Bulbasaur learn and use Petal Dance attack. The Giovanni Tarzan fantasy reference was hilarious!

40/100

Vernikova

Champion
Eh, it wasn't that much of an interesting episode. They weren't very good with the exploration of ancient Pokemon deal and the episode as a whole was very average.

The title is a reference to "Where's Waldo?"! Awesome!
Armaldo is pretty cool in the show, now that we've seen it in action more.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Interesting that the island here was crescent shaped cuz it reminded me of the island from the Sharpedo episode. Seeing Armaldo was great and all, but I just wish Steven had owned it like in the games. ^^;

JudySpell

Banned
Armaldo is my fav Hoenn fossil Pokemon but I didn't think this episode did him justice since it was quite a typical filler. 6/10

Armaldo's rampage scenes were my favorite part + I thought that the other Pokemon cloned from fossils deserved to do more here. But good episode still.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Oh joy, we got to see the Hoenn Fossil Pokemon animated, though it bugs me when they show meat-eating Pokemon eating fruit when the Pokedex specifically says prey in the descriptions of the Pokemon. :x

ZilverLox

Banned
This episode is chock full of hypocrisies. Proctor claims that he wants to recreate the Anorith/Lileep environment, then comes about and says he wants to turn it into an amusement park, but then makes the kids swear not to tell a soul, for the reason that Max mentions: the pair didn't want people coming around and bothering them.

Alloutℯ

Banned
So we get the Kanto prehistoric Pokémon in fantasy, but how does Meowth think they can get those? I mean, it isn’t as if anyone we know is researching them and has already revived an Aerodactyl.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
So we get the Kanto prehistoric Pokémon in fantasy, but how does Meowth think they can get those? I mean, it isn’t as if anyone we know is researching them and has already revived an Aerodactyl.

Meowth's fantasies almost never make sense lol, so I wouldn't put too much stock in what he's imagining.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Meh, the Lileep and Cradily deserved their own episode instead of sharing this one with Armaldo. :mad:

Hmmm I kind of agree cuz Armaldo was practically the sole focus here while the other Hoenn fossil Pokemon including Anorith didn't do much, which seemed kind of unfair and wasteful. ^^;

I didn't like how suddenly we had all these Fossil Pokemon running around when they should've all been extinct. Resurrection of Fossils seems ridiculous even in this anime.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I didn't like how suddenly we had all these Fossil Pokemon running around when they should've all been extinct. Resurrection of Fossils seems ridiculous even in this anime.

We've seen how fossils get revived a few times in this show tho, like in the Aerodactyl Chronicles special. The fact that this episode featured an island where fossil Pokemon got revived and lived in harmony wasn't that strange or different honestly. ^^;

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was great how Haruka's Fushigidane learned Petal Dance, and Masato noticing Yuradle in the woods but no one believing him was humorous. The fact that the crescent-shaped island was home to previously extinct Pokemon was fascinating and reminiscent of Jurassic Park, although I expected more from Armaldo's subplot.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Honestly, it was kinda interesting how that Armaldo just went crazy like that, right after it evolved. I mean, I wasn't expecting that to happen.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Honestly, it was kinda interesting how that Armaldo just went crazy like that, right after it evolved. I mean, I wasn't expecting that to happen.

Armaldo's rage seemed fitting to me, although it was somewhat exaggerated for the sake of being used as the main plot device/driving force of the episode. Of course, the Rocket-dan were to blame since they were the ones who ambushed Armaldo with their net and enraged him in the first place.