• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where's Armaldo? (379)

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
LOL. You know medea, I think that singing coconut won't be on before commercial break because he was only there to advertise Newvember(for the month of November obviously). Only 1 more Saturday left of November which means that we'll only have to put up with that obnoxious coconut one more time. Thank God!

Last edited:
Jessie: Why?! Why can't we ever win?
James: But all I really wanted was to have something ancient!
Meowth: Alright then, here's something for ya that's really gettin' old!
All: We're blasting off again! *bing*

Nah, don't think t'was that.

*eats Coconut Fred* Yummeh

Emma Iveli

Fanfic Writer
Wow, 4kids did somethign right for once, I bet about half the kids don't even know what Ash's first choice was. A little treat for us oldies... geez that made me feel really old. (Old person impression) In my day Pokemon was on sindication and they only had a less then a season of episodes, and they repeated the same episdoes over and over again, though the nice thing in my city it was in the same hour with Sailor Moon. (end imprssion) Well you get the idea. (Yep I've been a fan since the beggining, I even saw the specal Battle Abord the ST. Anne episode)

Tazzler

I think cradily, lileep, and anoroth didn't get enough screen time. I always thought cradily would have a deep voice.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Yeah, TazzlerLuva. I thought Cradily would have an awesome dub voice, but it didn't. IMO, Armaldo had a great dub voice.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Lemme put it this way...what signficance whatsoever does Brock have on this saga?

(Slept through the episode because I forgot to set my alarm, so can't comment on it until next Friday's repeat)

Prelude

Prelude
Shining Suikun said:
Lemme put it this way...what signficance whatsoever does Brock have on this saga?

(Slept through the episode because I forgot to set my alarm, so can't comment on it until next Friday's repeat)

When you put it that way, I'm wrong. I'll have to sleep on that...zzzzzzzzzzz

V Faction

www.faction.com
Shining Suikun said:
Well, for one thing, if Brock wasn't there, Max would feel all that wind blowing from the West and would be likely to topple over. Brock is the #1 drift provider.

Prelude

Prelude
V Faction said:
Well, for one thing, if Brock wasn't there, Max would feel all that wind blowing from the West and would be likely to topple over. Brock is the #1 drift provider.

Why was there Max in the first place???

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
V Faction said:

LOL! :D

Loco Dude said:
Why was there Max in the first place???

Because he's May's darling little brother. He automatically gets bonus points for having such a hot sister. (And his mother is quite a looker as well...rawr.)

Prelude

Prelude
CyberCubed said:
Because he's May's darling little brother. He automatically gets bonus points for having such a hot sister. (And his mother is quite a looker as well...rawr.)

So no points for his uselessness?

Encyclopika

The Queen
For the first time in a long time, LMAOed at this episode. That was especially when TR goes:
IAM4MISTY / TR said:
Jessie: Why?! Why can't we ever win?
James: But all I really wanted was to have something ancient!
Meowth: Alright then, here's something for ya that's really gettin' old!
All: We're blasting off again! *bing*
:D At least they know it's getting old...which makes it so funny, IMO.
TR was violent in the ep when they threw the professor off the tank...YAY for violence! May's Bulbasaur played a great role in the episode, and I now have a better appreciation for Cradily. They made it so adorable. XP And the Trainer Choice...wow. I wish they did that more often. That was the first time I actually got it wrong. o.o;;;
The only complaint I have for this episode was Armaldo's voice...it was too human like 0_o;; It was annoying.
Overall, great filler! 9/10

Prelude

Prelude
Can't TR ever win?!? Or can they at least steal some other bad guy's Pokemon! They need to be successful at least once!

Encyclopika

The Queen
Loco Dude said:
Can't TR ever win?!? Or can they at least steal some other bad guy's Pokemon! They need to be successful at least once!
But without TR flying off into oblivion...it just isn't the Pokemon anime anymore. It's like taking the color out of a picture. ;_; XP

Prelude

Prelude
Encyclopika said:
But without TR flying off into oblivion...it just isn't the Pokemon anime anymore. It's like taking the color out of a picture. ;_; XP

Colorless pics are cool! Don't you dare say that again!

Samayowa

you amaze me.
This episode was ok....but it was a really pointless filler...the only thing that happened that pertains to the rest of the series is Bulbasaur learning petal dance.....

Diamond and Pearl

V

VenusaurMaster

Did you notice that the dubbers remembered the indigo league?