• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where's Armaldo? (379)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Where's Armaldo?

On the next island, Ash & Co. are shocked to find that some thought-to-be extinct Pokémon live on it. They discover this is a haven for them ran by a couple of scientists. However when an Armaldo goes a bit beserk, it causes trouble...and to make things worse, Team Rocket wants it...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Tarzan Giovanni, just when you think you've seen everything.

Anyway, it was nice to actually the Hoenn fossilized Pokemon. I couldn't tell from the pictures. Were those Pokemon cloned from fossils? Or had they just thrived on that island, isolated from what had casued their extinction elsewhere?

PDL

disenchanted
knowing the writers, they probably just have the fossil pokemon survive on the island undisturbed... and I was hoping for a Devon Corp reference to D:

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
I don't know. We did learn that Devon Corp. was developing a machine to clone fossilized Pokemon. When Dogasu comes back with the info, we'll see.

I hope this proved to every one. Don't get a Armaldo mad, it hurts you and everyone around you.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Well, i liked this episode...it was sort good...

as...i liked it, but Lileep didn't look that good...

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
I don't know if the Pokemon are DNA resurrected ones, but the special with Gary and the Aerodactyl he made proved the technology has been semi-perfected.

Probably when Dogasu posts he'll answer this but I'll ask now anyway.

What attack does Armaldo use in the final scene to blast the rockets off? The one where its neck fins/spines glow? None of the screenshots show clearly enough what happens, except that the attack is more than a match for Meowth's stilleto claws. Man his claws have gotten freaky... he needs to grind them down a bit. Speaking of claws, in those scenes where they glow is Armaldo using Metal Claw?

Are the researchers boyfriend and girlfriend, or married? It's pretty clear they're involved, judging by how they interact and how Brock reacts when the female researcher first introduces the group to the male one.

What is with prehistoric Pokemon going nuts while searching for their favorite fruit? First that Aerodactyl and now Armaldo. And why didn't the diplomacy attempt by Pikachu and the others work? And why was poor Corphish beaten so easily? Obviously Armaldo is very powerful, perhaps it even has eons of experience or something, but sheesh, poor Corphish has been getting pounded very quickly quite often lately.

Gotta love Bulba's Petal Dance. Proves once and for all (provided I'm reading the scene right) that anime Pokemon can learn any move through practice, even ones that require special breeding in the games.

The Giovanni fantasy sequence may go down as one of my faves. Not because of Giovanni but because of the beauty of showing all those Prehistoric Pokemon together. The Aerodactyl for one look AWESOME.

spacefissure

Deoxys rulez all!
Well, at least all you Lileep fans get to see one in this episode. I've always wanted to see a REAL Armaldo in the anime. (REAL!)

H

Hales

One of the pics shows that Corphish loses a battle again with I think Armaldo... if that's the case why are they making Corphish look stupid? it just doesn't seem right, Bulbasaur gets to shine yet Corphish looks weak.

gundam_remake

Team Leichi Boss Man
davidar.gif
i'm never up early enough to see any of the episodes, ... i missed the one with Grace and her Medicham

davidxd.gif
Grace is so awesome! i would love to see this episode too.

Geodude

Pokemon Fan said:
What attack does Armaldo use in the final scene to blast the rockets off? The one where its neck fins/spines glow?

Rock Blast, believe it or not. And it didn't blast the Rockets off, Pikachu's Thunder did.

[img135]http://members.shaw.ca/GeodudesPokeShots/profoak/ag103slaking.jpg[/img135]

Oak's Pokemon Lecture was about Slaking this week.

Last edited:
H

Hales

The expression on Oak's face is priceless, looks like he's swallowed something he shouldn't.

I thought it was Pikachu who blasted Team Rocket away as always :)

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
Pokemon Fan said:
Are the researchers boyfriend and girlfriend, or married? It's pretty clear they're involved, judging by how they interact and how Brock reacts when the female researcher first introduces the group to the male one.
Married.
"This is my husband, Dr. Moroboshi."

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Hales said:
One of the pics shows that Corphish loses a battle again with I think Armaldo... if that's the case why are they making Corphish look stupid? it just doesn't seem right, Bulbasaur gets to shine yet Corphish looks weak.
When they make a pokemon look weak and/or underuse it, something will probably happen to it eventually. Remember Pineco? It was sooooooooooo underused, until it evolved.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Geodude said:
Rock Blast, believe it or not. And it didn't blast the Rockets off, Pikachu's Thunder did.
Yeah, I know, I worded it wrong, but it started the sequence of attacks that blasted them off. ^_^

Well, I was hoping for Ancientpower, but Rock Blast is good too. Any screenshots on how it looked? Any description on how it worked?

C

Crystal Latios

It was boring....
Sorry, but it wasn`t original episode. I saw it earlier in Hoso about Gary and Aerodactyl. There was a very similar story. But I had some feelings about this episode earlier. Plus Armaldo has quite veird voice. It should have a deep voice like Groudon for example. Not "eeee...eeeee" -.-

JazzJazz

At least we saw some development for May's bulbasaur, given that it learned petal dance... this episode wasn't a "complete" filler.

Geodude

Yeah and we saw some more of the group doing training exercises with their Pokemon. That scene where Pikachu cut that log in half with its Iron Tail was pretty cool.

I'll try to get some screenshots of Rock Blast later tonight. I was surprised when (Mrs. Moroboshi?) said it was Rock Blast, since it was basically a powered up punch/thrust.

PDL

disenchanted
I thought the attack it was using was Ancient Power D: oh well... D: