• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where's Armaldo? (379)

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Giovanni in a loin cloth= <33333!!!

Um, that is all I can say about Where's Armaldo.

The Phantom Thief

VenusaurMaster said:
Did you notice that the dubbers remembered the indigo league?

Are you talking about the scene where Areodactyl appears with Giovanni in Meowth's Fantasy Scene?

This episode was okay but nothing really special other than Bulbasaur learning Petal Dance. I also liked Cradily and Armaldo.

7/10 for this week.

I'm looking foward to A Cacturne for the Worse next week.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Alright, the ancient Pokemon episode.

Cradily sounded a bit strange (and familiar), but I was rather pleased with Armaldo's voice. Lileep's voice was fine, and I don't remember Armaldo's.

I like the voices of this episode's characters, too.

I agree TC was good. Even the best. Tougher than normal question. 4Kids got it right, too (I can imagine them looking at old Kanto episodes and finding the opportunity for that question). And the Squirtle family being my favorite Pokemon didn't hurt, either. ^^

Meowth's fantasy was cool. Watching the Aerodactyl dive alongside Giovanni was funny.

8/10 for "Where's Armaldo?"

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Just out of curiosity, but is it definite that that attack Armaldo used at the end of the episode was rock blast. I REALLY think it was ancient power because the animations in R/S/E and Colosseum picture it as a rock projectible shot at the opponent. Could it be ancient power?
Also, when Armaldo used DIG, its claws glowed before using DIG. Was it really necessary to have its claws glow just to DIG?

Last edited:

V Faction

www.faction.com
WaterDragon trainer said:
Just out of curiosity, but is it definite that that attack Armaldo used at the end of the episode was rock blast. I REALLY think it was ancient power because the animations in R/S/E and Colosseum picture it as a rock projectible shot at the opponent. Could it be ancient power?
Also, when Armaldo used DIG, its claws glowed before using DIG. Was it really necessary to have its claws glow just to DIG?
Yes, it was REALLY Rock Blast. It's been translated as such. And yes, it is a friggin' weird way to display it.

The "Dig" was just Armaldo using Slash to dig.

medea said:
*stabs the singing coconut*

Oh great, I missed the episode, guess I have to wait until next week, and at least 4Kids kept Harley good...and to Medea, Newvember is almost over, you only have to spend 1 more week pestered by those Eyecatches, I feel the same way. Coconut Fred is so crazy, he should only appear on his show! I'd rather have Omi host this month!

Shadow246

FOR BRAWL!
It wasn't to bad. I liked seeing the fossil Pokemon though. Tarzan Giovanni, sheesh. I'll give it a 6.7/10. I will look forward to seeing the Cacturne episode :D.

-;257;

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Well, I've been lazy and haven't bothered to review episodes that I already posted on long ago, so I'm going back and reviewing them now that I've seen them.

I really didn't like this episode all that much. It was badly animated, and I don't like lileeps and cradillys, which are incredibly ugly. Anorith got the short shrift in this episode as well, when it's my favorite of the fossil pokemon. I wish we would have had more on the scientists and their research instead of them going around chasing after armaldo. However, I did love Brock's reaction when he found out the woman was married. LOL

Overall, 3/10, the lowest so far this season.

I thought this was an okay episode. I wish that anorith, cradily, and lileep got more screentime. The highlight of this episode was the Trainer's Choice, which really caught me off guard. I have been a fan since the first season and i knew the answer so this was a treat for me. Good thing it was right. I was so sure that they would say it was Bulbasaur for some reason. Hope they do more TCs that focus on anime trivia because I love that type of thing.
I'll give this episode a 6/10 +1 for the TC so 7/10.

Battra

Nice to see the fossil Pokemon animated, though it bugs me when they show meat eating Pokemon eating berry's when the Pokedex specifically said prey in the descriptions of the Pokemon. Armaldo is currently my favorite of fossil Pokemon since it looks so cool.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Hmm, fossil pokemon are so mysterious, i love them.

Armaldo's food was only a green apple, from his days before 1000 years.

8/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
A Where's Waldo reference? I never thought we'd sink that low. Anyway, yay more Fossil Pokemon in the anime! It felt like forever since we got some of those. This episode reminded me of the episode with Aerodactyl for some reason, maybe because of Armaldo's rampage around that island. Liked that it took place on an island tp begin with, otherwise it wouldn't have worked (it was like the island in Jurassic Park). Figures that Armaldo was after the smallest thing; a fruit. 5/10.

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Hey! It's the island from Cheers from Castaways Isle!

This episode was a little boring to say the least. Most exciting thing was seeing the gang freak out when they saw a Cradily.