• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where's the new opening?

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
It's been a year since DP has began and they're still using the same opening. I read that the ending of the episode 519 has changed but does anyone know anything about them changing the opening or the reason there keeping the old opening?

Your probably asking why does it matter? Well I think this means Sinnoh region is lasting 4 years without another BF series filler, so Dawn will get 4 years like May got. I think there making this season longer because of it. After all Ash only has one badge from sinnoh.

Also making it longer wait to see Misty May and others until 2010 and also for news of the next generation game.

Last edited:

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Ash has two badges... and Dawn has a ribbon. They're going a little slow but they've also established several storylines for later. I bet there will be a much shorter gap between later gyms.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
'Advance Adventure' went on longer than 'Together' has thus far, iirc, so I think the better question would be 'where's the new ending'? They can replace the instruments with jingle bells all they want, but Hikari's theme has outstayed it's welcome and needs to be banished to the realm of occassional insert songs.

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
'Advance Adventure' went on longer than 'Together' has thus far, iirc, so I think the better question would be 'where's the new ending'? They can replace the instruments with jingle bells all they want, but Hikari's theme has outstayed it's welcome and needs to be banished to the realm of occassional insert songs.

You could not be more right

And for the matter, Together has gotten more annoying than Advance Adventure could ever >_>;

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
Ash has two badges... and Dawn has a ribbon. They're going a little slow but they've also established several storylines for later. I bet there will be a much shorter gap between later gyms.
I was mistaken I just read the rundown of sinnoh sage on serebii and it just say he battles Gardenia and loses. But in his bio it show two badges. Founding this out has made me alot happier. Hopefully he get another badge before the opening changes then it will be right on schelde for the sinnoh tourament to be in 2009.

Gravy said:
Advance Adventure' went on longer than 'Together' has thus far, iirc, so I think the better question would be 'where's the new ending'? They can replace the instruments with jingle bells all they want, but Hikari's theme has outstayed it's welcome and needs to be banished to the realm of occassional insert songs.
The problem is I can't find a site to download the 519 episode to watch to see if it has a new ending and screenshots don't show it either. Pocket Monsters.net is the source that say the ending was changing for the winter. But I like the thought of them making it a longer season so Ash can get another badge. Sure it might throw off the alittle bit but not off a whole year.

Last edited:

HoennMaster

Most people are betting on DP53 for a new opening. I'm betting on DP055 or DP056 to showcase the Chimchar switch-off, Cacnea's possible release, and the Potential Aipom/Buziel trade.

JavierEA

I know it's not coming until "next season". Yes, that's TWENTY-SIX episodes long

Maxim

Beyond repair
I'm sick and bored of Together. I guess I'm not the only one. I hope they do it quickly.

Hopefully there would be a new opening coming soon. I mean I'd like to see some new stuff, the new changes to the characters' teams, spoilers for the teams, and many more.

But who knows when we'd get one, we kinda got a new ending if you think a tune change makes it new :p

GreatLiver

Hopefully there would be a new opening coming soon. I mean I'd like to see some new stuff, the new changes to the characters' teams, spoilers for the teams, and many more.
Team spoilers don't really seem to happen much with japanese openings anyway. In the US they sure as hell do since whoever makes it uses clips from like as many team changes as they can, but in Japan they just edit it in. The only really spoliers we got were like knowing that Dawn would get Buneary since it was in Together from the start.

HoennMaster

And Ash's Turtwig and Paul's Murkrow. Anyone know where I can see pictures of all the changes they have made to Together? Like all the different captures since it was first introduced?

I'm hoping we get a new opeaning soon, than we can get some confirmation on who catches who
or if the trade off does happen.

zeno48

Zaker!
I'm hoping we get a new opeaning soon, than we can get some confirmation on who catches who
or if the trade off does happen.

LMAOF and then once the new opening happens and we find out that aipom and buizel don't get traded. Still I don't see the point of a new opening since good good smile is fine with me.