• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where's Your Secret Base?

ubernoob

<--- Next target?
Never actually got around to making a Secret Base o_o

I'd probably make one inside a tree, aha.

Mine was where it was actually team magma and team aqua's secret base.
I forgot what cuty that was though. Any one remember?

I make all my scheming plans in a Tree on Route 114 ;)

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
For Sapphire it was in that tree near the desert.
For Ruby it was an inlet on Rusturf Tunnel.
Don't remember for Emerald though. :/

lugia*master

Cheese XD
In that really big bush in the rainy area outside Fortree city (to the left of it), on the path where you enter the city.

crobatman

Mine is on the beach above rustboro city, by the battle girl. It has two rooms!!!

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
(in Emerald)
Mine was near the Safari park just west of that contest town (I've forgotten the name, well I have'nt played on it in a while)

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
Both are in Route 111, near the slope in the desert. I always liked to put Secret bases in the desert for some reason...

Charizard86

Charizard Champion
In the big hedge just right of fortree city, close and easy to access.