• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where's Your Secret Base?

Amazing Red

I don't remember cuz I always change the location, but I think its nextto the Safari Zone.

cocoa_adele

mines usually hidden away or in a tree ^^
i think on the island west of fallabour town

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Mine is at the river near the Weather Institute, you have to surf way down until you reach the rocks, and it's in the tree.

henri_chung

^not real name,noobs
Route 119 (a.k.a the area with the weather station)

I think up the first water fall past the rocks(you gotta come from the other way)
Completely hidden from sight.

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
the same spot as hoenhmaster :) on emerald one day i got athe store sale and bought about 10 of every thing

mines near the weather building

esm8m

Pokémaniac
In Sapphire, I put it on Route 119. It's in a bush on the other side of the river from the man with all the Wingull. There's a fisherman on the beach right next to my base. In Ruby, I put it on Route 115, in the big tree. A lot of people seem to have bases on Route 115, because of the people I've traded records with, about 4 have them there... I didn't know Route 119 and 120 were so popular, though.

mew801

mine is on route 119 opposite the river. i havent played in ages tho so i cant believe that i remembered it lol :D

YoYie

I you bet
mine is on route 114... there is one of the same shape below mauville as well, but my friend had that location and he 'shuffled' or somthing with me so his secret base appeared at that spot...

Larry

Mine is just South of Mauville in that tree in the water under Cycling Road.

CyberneticGlion

Pokemaniac10 revived
My location varies deponding on my mood, but it usually appears in that one route with the Safari Zone and Mt. Chimney. It's in that one indent close to the Safari Zone; to the left, and it requires cut.
I personally love it's design, so that's why I have my secret base there (Most of the time).

aerisLana

i cannot believe
My secret base is in the desert area. From Mauville to the desert, just go straight to the right once you have entered the desert, and you'll reach my Secret Base. :D

Duran

tank'd
Mine was in that route just below the thick grass beneath Fortree. Had a beauitful view of the clouds in the reflection of some puddles, some water and soil where a few berries grow. :) Chill there all the time.

Champion Jared 14

My secret bases are, above mossdeep, on route 120, on route 111, or whatever that one is around the sandstorm area near the fiery path, and route 114 and 115 around fallarbor.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I may not exactly remember where my secret base was but I believe it was near Meteor Falls...where the Swellow are found (and apparently my secret base had a lot of space in it).

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
Well, it's such a great secret, that I forgot where it was...
I want to say on that random patch of land in the water that had one tree on it, nothing more, in the area after the Maze Master guy's house or whatever. >_< Its been a while.