• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which 360 do you plan on getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdaghostie

Ghost -not really-
This is like asking a flame tornado to hit me in the face but I'm serious.
There are six different choices you have and defend why or why not you picked them.
I didn't do it in a poll since not everyone takes the time to do them.
UPDATED-11/8/05
1.Im getting the premium edition. $400 -4 votes
2.Im getting the core edition. $300 -0 votes
3.Im getting the mega deal. $500 - $1500 -0 votes
4.Im most likely not getting it $0 -1 vote
5.I might get it in the future $0 - $1500 -0 votes
6.I am trying to get it freeish $0 - $20 -1 vote
or have tried

I personally think 1 & 6. I would buy the premium edition because
a.Harddrive = backcompatibility partly
b.Save 200 bucks right up

No core edition because
a.You still need a 40 mem card (which everyone should get if possible to take to walmart to dl stuff onto it)
b.Some games need it such as mmorpgs or can use it for speeding stuff up

Why try to get it freeish?
I have tried the every ten minutes drawing
I am trying with gratis/freepay at the link in my sig.

With polls you never get a post like this or any that will follow.

Rules:
1.No unreasonable posting

Last edited:

Porygandrew

There's no way I'm going to pay upwards of $400 for a game console, and then $60 per game.
So you can say that my choice is #7: I don't plan on getting one at all.

Paradox

Irate Pirate
I'm put off by the 20Gb hard drive in the 360 premium one, It might just be better to get the basic package and a 40gb hard drive when it comes out.

Essentially though the basic package is just for parents at christmas to buy for their kids without realizing a hard drive is almost essential, no parent would pay £280 for a christmas present but £200 is more likely.

Is this thread just an excuse to advertise that scam Gratis?

W

WinterSnowblind

Porygandrew said:
There's no way I'm going to pay upwards of $400 for a game console, and then $60 per game.
So you can say that my choice is #7: I don't plan on getting one at all.

Good luck. Higher development costs mean all next gen games are going to cost that much. Including PS3 and Rev games. And if you didn't notice. Almost every console that has ever launched has cost $400, the fact the 360 costs that much and comes with a 20gb hard drive is a very, very nice price indeed.

Anyway, I'm getting the Premium pack. As I'm assuming everyone else with half a brain is too.

Cdaghostie

Ghost -not really-
Paradox said:
I'm put off by the 20Gb hard drive in the 360 premium one, It might just be better to get the basic package and a 40gb hard drive when it comes out.

Essentially though the basic package is just for parents at christmas to buy for their kids without realizing a hard drive is almost essential, no parent would pay £280 for a christmas present but £200 is more likely.

Is this thread just an excuse to advertise that scam Gratis?
you caught me. About two days ago when i planned to write it it was. But now im interested in what everyone plans to get. I have heard its good so i must being getting scammed lol.

also bout the 60 dollar games some games coming out now even have that price also xbox 360 titles don't all cost 60 for example perfect dark zero

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
Good luck. Higher development costs mean all next gen games are going to cost that much. Including PS3 and Rev games. And if you didn't notice. Almost every console that has ever launched has cost $400, the fact the 360 costs that much and comes with a 20gb hard drive is a very, very nice price indeed.

Anyway, I'm getting the Premium pack. As I'm assuming everyone else with half a brain is too.
well in europe maybe around that much but, in U.S the xbox and ps2 costed $300 and the gcn costed $200 @ launch and i believe every Nintendo console has launched at $200.

Glowstick_cult

Premium, dude PREEEEEEEEMIUUUUUUM, DUDE! <- stupid Simpsons quote-ripoff.

I'll take 20GB of hard drive space over tripping over memory cards anyday.

vaerna

I'll let you all know how it plays when I get it.....and I am getting one for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.